part 48

While the drama was going on. Namjoon walked in, making sounds with every step he kept on ground.
Everyone looked at the entrance. There was Namjoon standing like a Gucci model.
"Umm... Did I miss something?"

I mean who has such a sexy dad

I mean who has such a sexy dad. Some people mumbled words about his look and Jin glared at them. Jin them moved towards Namjoon and took his hands and pulled him to the side where Jimin yoongi and Woozi were standing.

"Joonie are you dumb? Why are you soo late?" Jin whispered yelled.

"And why the hell are you wearing black?" Kai said coming towards them.

"Actually-" Joon started. But Jin spoke, "Don't tell me you ruined it- oh my god Joon it was the most expensive one." Jin said

"I..i just dropped s..some sauce on my w..white suit." Namjoon said looking away from Jin who was glaring at him.

"It's okay, Mr. Kim." Jennie said looking at Jin with a smile. "I already kept this black suit for him when I was designing the suits. Kai told me that he's a little good in destroying." She whispered the last part just enough loud for Jin to hear.

"A little good??!! He is best in destroying..." Jin said.

Namjoon looked down at his feet as Jin started his lecture again.

Jimin and Yoongi looked at each other and so did Kai and Jennie.

"Baby, if I ever become like these two, just throw me in a well with frogs so that they poop on me for being so-" Yoongi said looking at Jimin but was cut off.

"Of course we're gonna be like them when we will have kids and ofcourse I'll scold you if you break a dress code." Jimin said as he crossed his arms on his chest.

Yoongi breath out. "Uh these 'creak head Kims' are affecting my 'Park' too much." He said to himself but was a bit too loud for Kai to hear.

"Did you just call Kims creak head??" Kai said narrowing his eyes. "Atleast we're not boring like the Mins."

"Hyung, did just called Mins boring??" Woozi said. "We're the most fun people in this whole damn world!" Woozi explained with wide eyes.

Kai was about to speak but Jennie spoke. "Guys don't forget we're at a party."

All of them looked around to see some eyes on them and they smiled awkwardly.

Jungkook was angry to see Kihyung. All the memories of Kihyung came back to his head.

*~

"No. No Kihyung stop don't do this to me!" -

"Oh come on baby..... it'll be fun." Kihyung said.

"NO!! Let me go *sobs*..... p..please let me go"-

"Ofcourse I'll let you go. Just let me fuck you a little baby....." Kihyung.

"Aarh!! S....stop....s..stop!!!!" -

"Oh.... I was dying for pushing it into you." He said.

"Please....s..stop.. it...it hurts.... Kihyung.... please!!!" -

*~

"Soobin, meet me at the office tomorrow morning. I need to talk to you!" Jungkook said to Soobin. "And yeah enjoy the party." Jungkook said glaring at Kihyung.

"Ofcourse we'll enjoy. And BTW Mr. Future Jeon is hot*~" Kihyung said as he winked at Taehyung.

"You-" Jungkook was about to go and punch him but Tae pulled him back. "Kookie stop it...." He whispered.

Jungkook nodded as he saw some guests looking at them. He let out a fake smile to Kihyung and walked to  the others.

"That was.............scary." Tae whispered.

"Don't worry. Just stick to me, baby." Jungkook said wrapping an arm around Tae's waist.

"That's the plan." Tae said with a smile.
_________________

The party was over by then and all of them were exhausted so they decided to stay at Jungkook's house for the night.

But it was not a good idea as Woozi and Jimin had to carry a drunk Jungkook, a not so drunk but drunk Yoongi and a sleeping Taehyung to their rooms.

Jin carried Namjoon who was completely wasted and threw him on the floor where he placed a mattress for Namjoon to land on. He couldn't sleep with that drunk shit.

"Aaaah why the fuck are you so heavy Taehyung?" Jimin said as he carried Tae upstairs.

Tae didn't even move. Jimin looked at him and breathe out. "I don't know why you are my best friend" he said as he opened the door by kicking it. He placed Tae on the bed and squealed, "my shoulders..... you're gonna pay for it!". He then went downstairs.

"Noona! Is Kai hyung asleep?" Jimin asked walking towards Jennie.

"Yeah, finally I got rid of him. Not like rid but just rid." She chuckled ,"what the hell am I speaking?"

"Uh you're drunk too!" Jimin face palmed himself.

"Just a little maybe." She said as she chuckled again.

Jimin shrugged. "Hyung please help me with Yoongi hyung! He is the lat one......." Woozi said  carrying Yoongi.

"Uhhh I'm very tired Woozi just place him somewhere." Jimin said sitting on the couch.

"But hyu-" Woozi was cut by Moonbyul, "Come on Woozi. I'll help you. I'll put him to bed." Moonbyul said pulling Yoongi to her arms.

"No! I'll put him to bed you don't need to help. You must be exhausted as you planned such a great party." Jimin gave her a fake smile and stood up.

"But I'm not exhausted. You said that you're tired right? Go sleep in your room Jimin." She said holding Yoongi closer.

Jimin fisted his hands and walked to her. "Don't tell me what to do!! And I'll sleep with my boyfriend not in some room." Jimin pulled Yoongi out of her grip and hugged him.

"Woah careful! I was just helping." Moonbyul said showing her palms up.

"Well nobody asked you to help, bitch!!" Jennie said as she gave a loud chuckle.

Jimin left, dragging Yoongi with him.

"These kims are really not good with alcohol eh?" Woozi said with a awkward smile.

"Whatever" moonbyul said and marched towards the guest rooms.
______________

Thanks for reading ❤️