part 86

The next morning.

Jimin went to Taehyung's coffee shop along with him.

"Tae.....!" Jimin pouted. "I'm so bored at home all day. I promise I won't eat all the lemon cupcakes. I will not even look at any of them. Even if they call me to eat them I'll just reject but please let me work with you.....please....."Jimin back hugged Tae.

Tae sighed. "Yah. You always somehow manage to make me do what you want!" He removed Jimin from his back and turned to face him. "Go and wear an apron. And no eyes on sweets."

Jimin nodded like a small boy with sparkling eyes. "I promise I'll not even take the smell of the sweets." Jimin said and ran inside to wear his apron.

"Uh! Another kid to handle..." Tae sighed and shook his head before heading to the cash counter.

"Oppa! Oppa.....!"

"Laura..what's wrong girl?" Tae looked at her.

"Wendy....she...she..." Laura was in tears. She was unable to speak.

"Where is she?!"

"Sto..store room...."
Tae ran to the storeroom as fast as he could and the scene infront his eyes was un imaginable. Jimin ran after Tae and as he saw he gasped and hid his face behind Tae's back.

Wendy was there laying dead on the store room floor with a circle of blood flowing out of her hand.

"S..she cut her nerve.......why.....?" Tae mumbled.
_____________________________

Time skip--

Woozi rushed into the hospital as fast as he could. He couldn't even manage to walk properly. He was hitting people and objects in his way towards the room where Wendy was admitted.

"Woozi-ah! Calm down. I'm sure she is fine." Yoongi said as he followed Woozi.

"I can't calm down hyung! She is hurt!! This should be the way..." Woozi said as he took a turn to a different way.

"But you-" Yoongi paused as he saw Jimin and Tae sitting on the waiting chairs. Jimin was hugging Tae and Yoongi could say by the looks that Jimin was worried and scared at the same moment.

Woozi ran towards Tae and Jimin. "Jiminie Hyung!.....how...how is she. Is Wendy alright?? What did the doctor say? Will she be okay?? Yah! Will you say something!?" Woozi said with glossy eyes. He was at the brink of crying.

At the moment, the doctor came out of the room with a proud look on his face. Tae directly stood up as the doctor walked towards them. "Uncle, how is she?" Tae asked.

"Yes yes, Taehyung-ah. She is now out of danger." Doctor patted on Tae's shoulder. "Thank you Uncle. Thanks alot." Tae shook his hand.

"Ah don't worry about that. It's my duty." He looked at Jimin. "Isn't he Park Jimin?!" He said with a smile.

"Yes he is."

"Wow, you guys are still friends huh?"

"Actually bestfriends." Tae smiled. And the doctor nodded happily. "BTW Taehyung. Are you sure you don't want to contact the police??"

"I'm sure, uncle. We'll handle it. Thanks for the help." Tae bowed to him as the doctor walked away. Woozi looked at Taehyung for permission and ran inside the room as Tae nodded.
_________________________________

Time skip--
(At Jungkook's office)

"Jungkook are you sure?? I mean he'll feel bad...." Jimin said softly.