part 42

Jimin ran into the room directly after he heard what yoongi said. He was heart broken but for some reason he didn't cry. He just went back to the position he was sleeping and closed his eyes.

"Jimin baby, are you still sleeping?" Yoongi came into the room and Jimin acted to be asleep.

How can I sleep when you just broke my heart.

Yoongi sat near Jimin and pecked his lips like usual. Jimin opened his eyes and smiled at Yoongi.

Yoongi then hugged him,"Good morning!" Yoongi said in a lovely voice.

There's nothing good in this morning. "Good morning yoongi...." Jimin said giving another fake smile.

Present

Yoongi came home. It was nearly 9pm. He looked in the drawing room, kitchen and dining area but Jimin was not there. So he directly went to their room.

"Jimin- what the hell?" Yoongi was shocked to see...

Jimin was lying on the floor like he was hit by a car.

Yoongi went to him and placed Jimin's head on his lap

Yoongi went to him and placed Jimin's head on his lap. He knew something was wrong but what.

Yoongi could smell alcohol and he saw two tubs of ice-cream lying empty on the floor. There were dry tears on Jimin's cheeks. Oh god he was crying all day.

Yoongi lifted him and put him on the bed. "Jimin wake up!!" Yoongi shook him.

Jimin opened an eye and looked at Yoongi whose face was just a little away from his

"What the- why are you here?" Jimin yelled opening his eyes wide.

"Who are you to ask huh? It's my house. And tell me why are you dr-"yoongi was cut off by Jimin.

"Yeah....yeah it's your house I should probably leave." Jimin said and sat up on the bed all ready to leave.

"Are you crazy Jimin? Why would you think- okay leave it. Why are you drunk?" Yoongi scolded.

"Because I wanted to get drunk." Jimin mumbled.

"And why did you get this amazing idea of getting drunk ?" Yoongi asked cupping Jimin's cheeks.

"Don't touch me!" Jimin squealed and slapped away Yoongi's hands.
"And I'm drunk because I'm heart broken."

"Baby stop pushing me away." Yoongi pulled Jimin close and held him tightly. "Tell me who hurt you. I'll kill him." Yoongi said in Jimin's ear.

"You can't...." Jimin said. "Why??!" Yoongi asked. "You can't kill yourself ." Jimin said as a trail of tears rolled down.

"W...what? Jimin what did I do?" Yoongi asked not knowing what he did.

"You...you...you are so b...bad Yoongi. You b..broke my heart. I've been crying the last two months and  you...you.. never noticed." Jimin said crying as he tried to push yoongi away from him.

"Jimin stop pushing me!!" Yoongi yelled.

"Y..you are so so bad Min Yoongi. You are still y.. yelling at me." Jimin said wiping his tears with his sleeve.

"Baby I'm really sorry. I promise I won't yell again but tell me what I did." Yoongi said softly still holding Jimin tightly.

"Why don't you want to marry me Yoongi?" Jimin said clearly.

Yoongi felt like his heart stopped beating when he heard Jimin's words. He is crying because of that.

Yoongi remembered how he shouted at his father and said him that he doesn't want to marry Jimin."Baby of course I want to marry you." Yoongi said drawing circles on Jimin's back.

"Th..then why did you tell that.....it ...it hurts so much when I remember your words" Jimin sobbed.

"I'm sorry..... I'm really really sorry to say those things baby." Yoongi pulled away and cupped Jimin's face and wiped his tears. His eyes were all swollen, red and teary.

"Why...why did you say that?" Jimin asked as new tears started to fall from his eyes.

"Don't cry baby, please. I'll explain everything to you tomorrow when you are sober." Yoongi kissed Jimin's forehead. Jimin wiped his tears and pouted,"you promise?" He raised his pinky finger.

"You're such a baby Jimin. I promise" Yoongi said.

______________

Thanks for reading ❤️

What's your favourite BTS ship??