part 35

"AAAAAAAAAH!!!! I'M BLEEDING!!!"
She sat on the road and the puppy ran away hearing her loud scream.

"Hey...hey calm down." He said but she didn't hear him speaking as she was screaming.

"I SAID SHUT UP!!!" He growled making her flinch.

"Why a..are.... you s...shouting at me? It's p... paining so much." She sobbed.

He didn't know how to react as he had never been in such a situation before. "I'm s..sorry. Stop crying it's nothing, it's just some small scrat-"

"It's bleeding. I can't even look at it and you are the one to hit me with your car."

"See I've never been in such a situation. So I'm sorry i don't know how to react."

"I..its okay."

"Shall I take you to the hospital?"

"Yes...."

"Now can you walk?"

"No...i can't."

But you didn't even try. He carried her bridal style and placed her on the front seat of his car. She blushed at the sudden action of him, turning her face into a light shade of red.

"Here take this and wipe off your tears." He offered a black handkerchief to her which she took, brushing her fingers onto his.
"We are going to the hospital. Don't worry you'll be fine."

At the hospital.

"Will you put injection over there?"

"No mam" the nurse said.

"Will my knees ache for many days?"

"No mam"

"Will I be unable to walk again?"

"No mam"

"Will the scars stay forever?"

"No mam"

"Will I have to come here again?"

"No please don't- ....... I mean no, you don't have to come again,mam"

Jay chuckled softly before speaking," Are we done?"

"Yes sir, it's all done." The nurse answered with a pinch of flirt.

The other girl noticed that. "Aaarh it started to ache again." She acted this time.

The nurse ran to her,"Are you okay, mam?"

"Yeah yeah now I'm okay. You should go."

The nurse went out leaving the two alone. Jay can feel the jealousy in her. He went infront of her and knelt down so their faces were at the same level. He leaned close to her making her nervous.

"W...what are y..you doing?" She mumbled.

"Can't you see?" He then slowly pressed her bruises and leaned even more closer. She closed her eyes.

"Got you!!" He said smiling.

"What...."

"That you are overacting." He said.

"No I'm not." She pouted. "It really hurts."

"Shall I call the nurse?"

"No!! See I'm all okay I can walk now." She stood up and started to walk a little.

Jay smiled to himself. How can someone be this cute and innocent.

"Okay okay. Let me drop you home."

"No! I can't go home with you."

"Why?" He asked.

"Um... because I don't know you yet and they say that we shouldn't take home strangers." She looked away from him.

"But you can come to the hospital with a stranger in a stranger's car. Huh?"

"See it's not like that. It's just that-"

"You don't trust me...."

"Yes..... I mean no.... Uh!!"

"Hi, I'm Jay Park. I'm the consigliere of the Parks. My favourite colour is black. I like to eat meat dumplings. And I'm looking forward to know you better." He said.

She was shocked at first but later gave him the brightest smile. " Hi, my name is Yoon Bora. I go to university and i like to eat meat dumplings too." She chuckled.

"Now are we still strangers?"

"No. But wow you are a gangster! I've always wanted to dat- . I mean be frien- . No... I mean get to know a ganster. They are really cool."

"Hmm. Are you not afraid of them?"

"I don't know about them. But I'm definitely not afraid of you." She said as she stood up.

"Why??" He stood up too.

"Because you seem kinda cute." She gave a smile and walked out of the room. "Come on, you are dropping me home."

Me and cute. I guess she got her brains in her knees. He shrugged and followed her to the car.

After a few minutes of driving they reached at her house.

"Okay ,so you live here?"

"Yup I do." She nodded.

"Do you live alone?"

"Yes, for now but my brother will be here soon."

Jay nodded."bye, hope we meet again."

"Okay bye bye, i hope too." She jumped out of the car and ran into the house without even looking back once.

Ofcourse we will meet again,Bora.  He thought as he drove away to his house.