part 26

After a few minutes.....
"We should stop this emotional shit show right now. The people are looking at us like we are making out." Jay said as he parted away.

"So what??? Don't you love me, huh?" Hoseok said.

"Oviously not.....i don't like horses." He rolled his eyes.

"BTW it felt good when you called me 'hyung'." Hoseok smiled.

"It the first time and.......it was the only time."

"And bang!! Back to the usual Jay Park mood."

They sat there for a few more minutes and then went to their respective houses.

At Jungkook's house

"Trust me they are..."

Jimin and Jungkook finished their food and went upstairs to wake the other two up.

They opened the door to see the two boys sleeping peacefully curled up like kittens. They were too cute in that position.

Jimin couldn't handle Yoongi's cuteness and knelt down near him. He took a close look of him.

"Isn't he the cutest thing in this world?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, he is." But your best friend is more cute. Jungkook replied with a smile. " Didn't he ignore you at ylthe hospital after you confessed to him?"

" He did......may be he doesn't love me. But I'll try.... Because the heart wants what it's wants." Jimin pouted looking at Jungkook.

"Yeah you really should try. And I know he loves you so don't worry."
Jimin blushed and looked back at Yoongi.

Jimin tried to control himself but he couldn't and ended up pecking on Yoongi's lips. He returned to his former position as fast as he could.

"Eww! Are you taking advantage of my sleeping bestfriend?" Jungkook squealed.

"Shh... Don't shout." Jimin whispered. "I'm not taking advantage, I'm just trying."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "But we are here to wake them up. Remember?"

"Oh yeah! Let's do it then." Jimin smirked at Jungkook and took his mouth near Yoongi's ear.

"No Jimin, you are so gonna regret-" Jungkook whispered.

"WAKE UP MIN YOONGI" Jimin screamed in his ears.

Yoongi jumped up of the bed and Jimin fell on the floor laughing his ass out.

"WHAT THE FUCK" Yoongi yelled making Jimin flinch.

Woozi got up at once and ran towards jungkook and hid himself at Jungkook's back.

Yoongi glared at Jungkook. "Um... I didn't do anything" Jungkook said raising his hands up.

Yoongi looked down at Jimin," You are so dead Park Jimin."

Jimin gulped.

Yoongi lifted Jimin bridal style in a sec before he could know.

"W... what are you doing?" Jimin asked nervously.

"Can't you feel or see?" Yoongi said sarcasticly.

Yoongi started walking out of the room.

"Where are you taking me Min Yoongi?"

"To hell!!" Yoongi said with a smirk.

"Be careful while fucking, Yoongi. He is already hurt." Jungkook said from back.

"Fuck off kook" Yoongi yelled. He went into the next room and closed the door.

"I can bet angry sex is the best sex!" Jungkook said excitedly.

"Ah hyung! I'm still a kid. Don't say these things infront of me." Woozi said innocently.

"Woozi-ah you need to know these things because you will have to do it too." Jungkook winked at him.

"Eww no. I'm going to eat. Bye" he ran into the kitchen.

_______________________
Thanks for reading ❤️