part 40

Tae dialer Jimin's number. Jimin received the phone at once unlike him.

"Hel-" Tae stared.

"Tae, you ugly ass bitch. Where the fuck are you?"Jimin screamed from the other end.

"Stop yelling you wicked witch. I'm with Jungkook. And I'm going to rip your backbone once i see you for keeping a secret from me."

"You stupid ass alien. You could have just texted me that you were safe . I was worried and I kept a secret because Jungkook asked me to."

"Sorry for making you worried but I'll still kick your ass for lying to me."

"Whatever Tae. Just come to Yoongi's place. We need to talk." Jimin said a bit sadly.

"Chim, everything okay right?"

"Just come soon Tae. Bye" Jimin hanged up.

Tae was shocked at what Jimin just said but he let it pass because he was happy. He was now engaged to the one he loved. What else did he needed more?

Time skip-- (at Yoongi's house)

Jimin was waiting for Tae to come home. He was sitting on the couch all alone in a whole damn house. .

The door bell rang. Jimin opened the door. "Chim bitch, what's up?" Tae squealed happily.

"Come in bitch." Jimin said sleepily. Tae followed him inside. Jimin went to the couch and sat there sadly looking at the floor. "Chim baby, is something wrong? " Tae asked sitting beside him.

"N..no everything is ok." Jimin said giving the fakest smile ever. Tae knew something was wrong but he didn't want to push Jimin."okay..." Tae nodded.

"Now tell me about yesterday. What did you guys do?" Jimin asked.

Tae's face lit up. He gave the brightest smile and showed his hand. Jimin pulled Tae's hand to take a closer look, "holy shit! Tae...it's so fucking beautiful...." He said without thinking. "Wait......oh my god! Don't tell me he purposed you" Jimin jumped up of the couch.

oh my god! Don't tell me he purposed you" Jimin jumped up of the couch

"Yes he did." Tae said smiling. "And what did you say" Jimin asked.

"Ofcourse I said yes dumbo." Tae smacked on Jimin's head and hugged him playfully.

"C... congrats Soulmate..." Jimin said in a cracking voice. Tae pulled away and cupped Jimin's face, "Jimin what is wrong with you? Why are you looking so sad?" Tae asked.

Jimin was hardly holding his tears. He didn't want to ruin his best friend's happy time. But what could he do when his heart was aching.

"I'm o..okay. I just don't feel well, Tae. I'm feeling a bit lonely because....I..I guess I haven't seen mom for very long." Jimin said looking down.

"Oh it's okay chim. I'm there for you.  And also you have Yoongi, mom, dad and Jungkook also." Tae said hugging Jimin.

Jimin wanted to hug him back and cry away all his sadness and loneliness but he didn't. "Tae I think I'm gonna sleep now..."

"And??" Tae asked.

"You should leave..." Jimin said softly and pulled away.

"Jimin fucking Park are you kicking me out of your house??" Tae said angrily.

"No Tae, I'm just tired. And it's not my house okay?"

"Whatever , I'm going anyways. Enjoy being alone!" Tae said jokingly and left. But it was not a joke for Jimin, "I'll Tae" he whispered to himself as he felt warn wet tears rolling down.

"Fuck! Why am I the one to always cry?" He ran upstairs to his room.

He was so heartbroken when he knew that Jungkook purposed him. He felt like someone just poked a old wound making it bleed again.
He sat on the floor, took a bucket of ice-cream, put on his earphones, played his sad song playlist and cried his heart out.

___________________

Shocked why Jimin is feeling bad? Me too.

Thanks for reading ❤️