part 94

*Bang*

Tae shot Kihyung who was completely gone by now. Jungkook's eyes were wide. "Tae, go and hide in our cars it's not safe...." Jungkook said as he stepped away from a now dead Kihyung.

"Kookie, I don't care if it's safe or not." Tae stepped towards Jungkook. "Tell me why does Kihyung hate you so much. What did you do to him? And what is the revenge you're talking about...?"

"Tae I-" Jungkook was cut when Bora joined them.

"Taehyung, we need to leave. Jimin is losing to much blood we need to take him to the hospital." Bora said as she pulled Tae with her.

That's when Jungkook noticed Bora for the first time. "Yoon Bora, Jay Park's girlfriend." Jungkook whispered to himself as he watched them walking away.

Flashback.

"Yah! Jungkook ah, are you sure you have a real crush??" Yoongi punched on Jungkook's shoulder playfully chuckling.

"Yeah, Yoongi! I'm sure this time. She is so beautiful....." Jungkook said as he laid on the grass beside Yoongi. They were in their school campus, enjoying their break.

"Okay. So when are you telling her...?" Yoongi asked.

"Today...." Jungkook said with a small blush showing on his face.

"Today..! Seriously.. why today!?" Yoongi jumped up with excitement.

"Yeah because it's her birthday today." Jungkook said with a smile.

"Wow that awesome-"

Ring ring 

"And the bell rang" Yoongi pouted. "I've to go okay....but tell me about your love story after school...." With that Yoongi ran to his respective class leaving Jungkook all alone.

Then Jungkook packed up his things and stood up taking his bag on his back. But suddenly his ears heard a well known voice. Taemin.

Jungkook walked a little closer to hear their words and to his surprise, they were talking about a bet that was unfortunately on her. Who the new guy would try to sleep with.

Jungkook waited for Yoongi's class to end as he would need help. He waited for sometime and looked at his watch it was started only 20 mins and he was already bored so he decided to take a walk towards the west corridors when maximum classes were empty.

As Jungkook walked through them he heard small purrs from a specific room and as he stepped closer he realised that they were cries for help. He kicked the door open and to his shock the girl who was crying was Bora.

He didn't even realise how hard he punched Kihyung that he immediately fell on the ground. He took the camera thay fixed their and threw it on the ground and stepped on it. He was unable to speak. So instead he gave her his jacket and left.

He was planning on purposing Bora but ended up seeing her half naked and embarrassed. Jungkook took a leave for 2 days from school. After that when he was finally ready to face his crush and tell her about his feelings, he went to school.

But he was too late as Bora took a transfer and never showed up again. Not even in the prom. Yoongi went to prom with Moonbyul as she was his girlfriend then but Jungkook went on his own.

That was the last time Jungkook saw Bora, when she was bent on the teacher's desk and after all those years he saw her again. But it was not important anymore, he moved on and now he only loved Tae.