part 87

"Wen...!!" Woozi held on Wendy's wrist in order to stop her. "Are you seriously gonna leave?...." He said softly as he looked deep into her eyes.

"Woozi... I'm sorry......but I.... I just can't tell you everything.... I'll not be able to face you after that...."

"Baby....please. Please tell me everything.... " Woozi pulled her close.

"You'll hate me, Woozi." A trail of tears rolled down her eyes. "You'll hate me so much.....!"

"No...no..." Woozi wiped her tears with his thumb. "I can never hate you Wen.... But please tell me. If you'll not tell me how will I help you."

"Fine. If this is what you want. Then listen, I was 12 years old when I lost my virginity." She took a deep breath and Woozi just stood there without any expression. "Now if you're thinking I was a slut....no I was not one. She forced me. She fucking forced me to sleep with a different man every night."

"What the- who!?...who the hell forced you to-"

"My mom. It is my mom who did these things to me. And to worsen the situation, sometimes I was dragged home from in between my classes by her just to get abused and satisfy some man who were triple my age." Her eyes were teary.

"Sometimes I would not be able to walk for two or three days because of having rough sex whole night." She wiped off her tears with her sleeve.

"They would abuse my body for hours and if I do a single mistake they'll complain by mother that I'm not satisfying."

"A..and what did she do....?" Woozi asked softly as tears rolled down his eyes.

"She...she hit me. She would slap me till my cheeks were bright red with her finger marks. She starves me for every single mistake....." She fell on the ground and Woozi directly sat beside holding her.

"I never wanted that kind of a life and I can't even blame her for that. After my father left us and moved with his girlfriend, it was not easy for us to go. I decided to get in college so it was another problem for us." She looked at Woozi who was crying and cupped his face before wiping away his tears.

"H..how did you end ...up here...?" Woozi asked with a shaking voice.

"At first my mom tried really hard to earn and get money for my tuitions but......idk why all of a sudden she started to sleep around. I was shocked but still I didn't tell her anything because I thought maybe it was because she wanted to forget dad.....But the very next month she locked me inside a room with two unknown man." She sighed.

"That was the first time someone ever touched me...ruined my purity...and since then till the day I was abused every night by different man until I decided to run away....."
She moved a bit away from Woozi.

"I love you....." With that Woozi hugged her like his life depended on  it.

Wendy's eyes were wide open with shock. She never thought Woozi would say that. "Wh...what...?" She asked softly.

Woozi cupped her face connecting their eyes. "I said I love you...."

"No!" Wendy pushed him and stood up. "You..you can't love me!"

"But why....?"

"You deserve better.....!" With that Wendy ran out of Woozi's apartment.

"Wendy! Wait!!"
Woozi ran after her. He grabbed her hands and held them together like she was a criminal. "Stop running from me!!"  Woozi said.

"Let me go, Woozi." With that she pulled her hands away and turned to run but Woozi grabbed her neck and made her turn as he placed their heads together. "I said. Stop. Running. Away. From. Me." This time he said more angrily.

Wendy had never seen Woozi this angry before. He was always smiling and flirting and would give hugs and kisses but this was different. "Woo...Woozi...."

"Shut up if you are going to say that you don't love me!" He said angrily still looking into her eyes.

"You deserve bett-"

"I said shut up!!"

"Woozi! I know you're angry. But you deserve better. You're the sweetest and purest person I have ever met in my life. You don't deserve a girl who have slept with literally every man in the town." Tears rolled down her eyes.

"Do you love me??" Woozi asked.

"Woozi...."

"I asked something. Just fucking answer that!"

"Yah! Will you stop shouting at me?!"

"Answer Wendy....."

"Yes. I love you. But we can't be together!" Wendy ran as fast as she could thinking that Woozi would follow her but he didn't he just stood there surprised and happy and sad at the same time.
Ah I need Yoongi Hyung's help again.

_______________________________

"Yoongi, I was thinking of buying some comfy clothes because my belly will show up in no time." Moonbyul said as she clung on Yoongi walking through the mall.

"Oh that's fine. Just go and buy whatever you want, okay?" Yoongi said handing her his card.

"Okay!" With that Moonbyul ran into the first shop her eyes laid on leaving Yoongi alone with all the stuff they bought before. Yoongi sighed. He missed Jimin and way they were. But although it was hard he tried to not think about him and move on. I mean he will be having a child and he didn't want to hurt his future child by staying with someone else except their mother.

He walked towards the bench that was a bit away from the shop Moonbyul went to. He placed all the bags on the seat next to him and some of the bags on the ground. Everything seemed normal until he saw Kihyung walking into the shop where Moonbyul was.

Yoongi was unbothered at first but he ran into the shop following the said boy as he realised that he might have some secrets that Yoongi can use.

Kihyung was fast he directly went towards the clothes section of the shop where Moonbyul was standing and started to check the clothes on the stands. Yoongi was watching his every move from a corner but the other both were just so busy in their work that they didn't noticed.

Yoongi watched for some moments but as they didn't interact he stepped out and that was the moment when Yoongi realised he did this step wrong. He shouldn't have stepped out.

Kihyung handed Moonbyul a piece of paper that had some writting with a dark ink that was visible on the folded side too. Moonbyul hastily took it and put it in her front pocket which was on the right sight of chest. Kihyung left without any gesture or word.

"Moonbyul...." Yoongi asked softly as if he saw nothing.
Moonbyul was shocked, she looked up at him nervously.
"Are you done yet?...."

"Y..yeah....I'm...done."

__________________________________

Thanks for reading ❤️