part 83

It's....it's....true... Moonbyul is saying the truth... she's carrying Yoongi's child. Jimin was unable to process.

"Jimin... what's wrong?" Jin asked.

"Everything...." Jimin whispered to himself and handed the papers to Yoongi. "Congratulations!" With that Jimin smiled and walked away. "Let's go home Tae!"

"Congratulations, Mr. Min Yoongi. You broke my best friend's heart again." Tae glared. "Let's go eomma!" With that Tae pulled Jin along with him as they walked out of the hospital.

Yoongi was freeze. He didn't know how to react or how to ask Jimin to stay. And till the time he came to sense his Jimin was gone. Yoongi lowered his head and closed his eyes.

"Yoongi! Did the results come?" Moonbyul said walking towards him. He didn't reply. "Yoongi...you okay?" Moonbyul placed a hand on his shoulder which he directly slapped away.

He handed her the file and sat on one of the chairs. "See, I l told you it is your child..." Moonbyul sat next to Yoongi as she smiled brightly.

"So we really did it that night?"

"No. A good fairy came and dropped this baby in my vagina!" Moonbyul scoffed. "Oviously we did it."

Yoongi nodded and let out a soft chuckle. "How many moths?"

"Two....our baby is two months old." Moonbyul said caressing her tummy.

Yoongi just smiled. ' our baby' it sounds so damn good. But it just feels so wrong coming out from her mouth. I want to hear this term again actually again and again, but from my Jiminie.

"Yoongi...are we gonna be like a normal family?" Moonbyul asked out of no where.

"Huh?" Yoongi snapped into reality.

"I said, are we gonna be a normal family?"

What is with this question? Where did this come from? A normal family?? What does she mean with that? Does it mean that I will never see my Jiminie again? Will I never be able to kiss those lips of him? Will I never be able to see his beautiful face? Will I-

"Yoongi! Are you listening to me?!"

"Le...let's go. I'll drop you home." With that Yoongi stood up.

"D..drop me?" Moonbyul looked at Yoongi.

"Yeah. I'll drop you at your apartment." Yoongi said and walked out.

"So we're not staying together..."
_________________________________

"Jimin.... Stop crying and say something..." Bora said from the other side.

*Sobs*

"What is happening there Jimin? Why are you crying so much?" Jay asked.

*Sobs* *hiccups*

"Jiminie...tell me what is upsetting you. Yeah?" Bora said softly trying to calm him but it didn't work.

"N...noo...na.." Jimin sniffled with a shaky voice.

"Yeah... Jimin. Tell me what happened."

"He...he..." Jimin just couldn't say it. He was heart broken. He couldn't just use those words. He wanted to say that Yoongi cheated on him. But he couldn't.

"Jimin. Did Yoongi hurt you??!" Jay asked angrily. "If he did. He is so fucking gonna die!"

"Shh Jay. Don't do that temper! Jimin is already so sad. I'm sure it's not Yoon-" Bora couldn't complete.