part 44

Two weeks later.

"Oh hey Jungkook!" Said Kai coming in the house with a girl by his side.

"Hey Kai." Jungkook replied. He looked at the girl who smiled at him.

 He looked at the girl who smiled at him

"Who is she?" Jungkook asked.

"She's...um-" Kai started but Jennie spoke up , "hi , I'm his girlfriend Jennie. You must be Jungkook right?" She smiled.

"Hi Jennie. And yeah you're right. I'm Jungkook." Jungkook smiled at her. He then looked at Kai and chuckled," See your girlfriend is braver than you. Stop being such a chicken Kai."

Kai rolled his eyes," whatever, I was just going to introduce you anyways." Kai said. "BTW Jennie, except of being our business partner he is Tae's fiance." Kai said.

"Oh you are the fiance. Congrats to you" Jennie said.

"Thanks." Jungkook replied. "So is this the first time you coming here?"
Jungkook asked.

"No this is the second time." She said.

"How come I have never seen you?" Jungkook asked.

"Because you are always too busy in Tae's room." Kai said. Jungkook rolled his eyes. "BTW why can't I hear Tae shouting about the preparations." Kai asked.

"That's because Yoongi said he'll call some of his friends who are good at planning parties and stuff." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook!!!!" Tae came running towards him.

"What happened baby?" Jungkook asked.

"My suit is not fitting me well. It's tight." Tae pouted.

"Uhh! Here we go again." Kai complained.

"Wait what?! But the party is on day after tomorrow." Jungkook face palmed.

"Kookie am I becoming fat?" Tae asked with a pout.

"No no ofcourse not-" jungkook started but Jimin cut off

"Yes ofcourse you're fat. You ugly ass alien." Jimin said coming downstairs.