part 1

So before reading this story I just want you to know that my other book "Magic of love" which is also an yoonmin ff is published. Please do check that out.

Author's POV.

Jimin woke up to loud noises of gun and screaming. Well that was nothing new for him as he was living with his brother from a few days.

Actually he was forced to live with his brother by his parents so that he could be trained.
"Good morning " his alarm device shouted.

As soon as he heard the alarm he jumped out of his bed and took a quick shower. He was a little excited for the day but all his excitement was killed as his mother asked him to dress black.

Why did they call me to the gang meeting?

He was really nervous taht he had to meet all the gang members and talk to them who were as dangerous as his brother.

Jimin put on his clothes that his mother chose for him and walked towards the elevator. He pressed the button and his biggest fear was infront of him.

"Good morning my dear little brother" Jay Park said as they got into the elevator.

He was looking straight into Jimin's eyes and that made Jimin more nervous.
Well he was not nervous anymore, he was terrified.

"Good morning brother" Jimin replied looking at his feet.

"Good to see you in some clothes that doesn't look like joker" Jay said sarcasticly.

Atleast I don't look like a devil like you.

Jimin didn't reply.

The ride to the Leader office was really silent. And Jimin didn't even look at his brother once . That would basically kill his confidence and he would be terrified all again.

At the Leader office.

Jimin and Ja were seated opposite to each other.
Slowly the room started to fill with other members. Many of then had scars and tattoos all over them.
And all of them were dressed black .
The room was already designed by dark shades of colour.

"Good morning Members" Mr. Park said coming in.

All the members stood up and bowed.

As soon as they came in Mrs.Park came close to Jimin and ruffled his hair," you look really good taday babyboy" she smiled.

Park came close to Jimin and ruffled his hair," you look really good taday babyboy" she smiled

Jimin never liked dressing all black it was his most hated colour. He felt like being dragged to hell when he wore black.

The meeting began everything was going well. All they talked about was killing and scaring people.

Jimin decided to put on his earphones and listen to some music.

After 1 hour

Jimin got distracted when he heard loud clapping.
He looked up to see Jay looking at him like he was his prey.

Jimin gulped.

He removed his earphones to listen what was happening.

"What the fuck dad " Jay Park shouted " i worked so hard , i did everything and this is what you do "

Jimin was shocked ,he didn't know what was happening.

"Don't talk your leader like this Jay "
His mom said.

"This is all because of him, You are the one who took my dream from me " he said in a very angry voice.

What the hell was happening.

In no time Jay took out his gun and pointed on Jimin .
Jimin's eyes widened. He had never seen him this angry before .

"You are not supposed to be the leader Jimin"

"Whatttt???" - Jimin.

________________________

Hey guys! Please don't be upset about the chapter length. The upcoming chapters are longer than the beginning ones because as a beginner I was not able to write long chapters. I hope you keep reading the upcoming chapters....

And yeah Please read my other books....

And

And thanks for reading ❤️😘