part 92

The man was huge. He came running towards them. "You sluts!! How did you get out of the room??!" He launched a punch at Bora but she dodged and hit the man on the back of his head with the baseball bat making him fall on Jimin.

"Woah! I down." Bora said proudly flexing her arms.

"H..help..m..me....i..I...c.. can't...br..breathe...." Jimin said as he tried to push the huge unconscious man on him.

"Oh sorry sorry...." Bora pushed the man off him and made Jimin stand.
"You okay...?" She asked moving the hair strands from his forehead that stuck on because of sweating.

"Woooh Noona. That was awesome...." Jimin took a deep breathe and both of them walked through the dark corridors with rooms on both the sides. They walked and walked but there seemed no end.

But suddenly Jimin stopped. "Jimin, why did you....stop?" Bora whispered.

"Shhhh! Can you hear that too....?" Jimin whispered as they both stuck on the wall trying not to me noticed as they heard so sounds.

"You're so gonna regret this. You fucking idiots!!!!" Tae growled.

"It's....tae...." Jimin whispered. And Bora held his arm tightly.

"You are calling your death whore!!!" A man said loudly. "You were offered a much better room. But you decided to fuck up. Now you'll rot in that hell hole too. Like Park Jimin!!"

They were dragging Tae to the former room. "Oh fuck Jimin...." Bora looked at Jimin with big eyes.

"They'll know if they see the room empty...." Jimin whispered. "We're sooo dead."

"EVERYONE GET TO POSITION. PARK JIMIN AND BORA ARE NOT IN THE ROOM." the speaker above their head growled with anger and soon they could hear footsteps coming towards them. This was fucked up. The whole situation was fucked up. And they knew they fucked up bad!...

As the footsteps were nearing. Jimin pulled Bora into the very next door they were standing and locked the door with a minimum hope that this will give some time to either of thier boyfriends to come and save them.

As some man marched through the corridors Jimin peeped through a small hole in the door. The sight was scary, all the man had big guns in their hands and some of them he never saw in his whole life.

But as he looked back at his future sister-in-law, he was shocked.
"Yoon Bora....." Jimin's mouth was a 'o' he didn't know what to say next. The room they were hiding in was a weaponry.

"I'm taking the these

"I'm taking the these. They are perfect!" Bora said.

"Wait- you gonna cut people...?" Jimin asked with a nervous face.

"I don't want to but if I don't, then they'll cut us. And I've seen some super cool gangster movies. And trust me I learnt some moves..!" Bora said taking two medium size knives and a sword on her back with the help of a sword belt.