part 93

Jimin's heart stopped as he felt his back hit something hard yet warm. And to worsen his heart situation, the specific figure wrapped it's arms around his body making him freeze.
He just blankly stared at Tae and Bora who were fighting.

He turned his head a little to the right and suddenly a very known figure marched towards the fight. Jungkook.
Jungkook gave a quick smile to Jimin which Jimin couldn't reply as he was unable to process everything.

Jimin then turned his head to the left to see his brother doing the same as Jungkook. Jay ran towards the men and in a click there were only dead bodies.

Everyone was sweating and breathing heavily. Tae sat on the ground throwing his head back trying to get as much as oxygen he could. Bora buried herself into Jay hugging him tightly. While Jungkook rolled his sleeves up. "Wow....." Jimin said.

Everyone looked at him in confusion. "Jungkook, you have tattoos. They are so pretty...!" Jimin said with a gaped mouth which was closed by a hand that was holding him.
"Well my ones are better don't you think that....?"

As soon as Jimin heard that voice, he realised that the person holding him was none other than Yoongi.
"Yoongi.....!" Jimin squealed and jumped wrapping his legs around Yoongi's waist and hugging him tightly. Yoongi hugged him too and caressed his back softly but suddenly Jimin pulled away and punched Yoongi on his chest.

Yoongi hissed in pain. "What was that for- aaish it really hurts, Jimin-shi!!"

"You." Jimin pointed at Yoongi. "You should bow down infront of me and apologize for coming so late. You said that you'll come to save me before anyone touches me...and...and....s..she w..hat they...have done......" Jimin started to cry, his angry tone vanishing as he sobbed.

Yoongi directly pulled him into his embrace and stroked his back trying to calm him down. For a moment he didn't want to see what they did to his Jimin because he knew it was his brother who did that and wanted to forgive him no matter what. But how could he when his baby boy was in so much pain because of his own cousin and Father.

Yoongi pulled away and looked at Jimin's face. They slapped him, his right cheek had finger marks. They punched him, his nose was bleeding.

*Bang*!! (Sound of gun shot)

Yoongi's POV.

I could only hear the gun shot and my world stopped infront of me. I know my men marched towards our opponents with their hands loaded with guns and other weapons but I couldn't move, my heart was beating but I was unable to breathe.

My life was ending.....i feel like my life was ending. I can't see this. I can't see my love like this in my own arms and to make it worse by my own father's man. They shot Jimin. And I could do nothing but hold him in arms and look into his teary eyes as he slowly falls on the ground still holding my arms tightly.

Author's POV.

"You're so.... handsome..." Jimin smiled.

"Shhh.... don't talk. You're hurt Jimin." Yoongi wiped the younger's tears.

"Min Yoongi, I'm strong. I can handle small wounds like these." Jimin said as he cupped Yoongi's face.

"Jimin stop it. You're bleeding...." Yoongi took a handkerchief and pressed it on Jimin's shoulder that was shot trying to make the blood flow slow.

"So what?.... won't you kiss me if I'm covered with blood...huh?" Jimin caressed Yoongi's cheeks.

"I'll kiss you after this fight ends and-" Yoongi couldn't complete as a strange man hit him on his head. Yoongi stood up with a growl. "You motherfucker!!" He kicked the man on his chest making him land on the ground and without wasting any time he took his gun out and killed the man. This was the first time Yoongi killed someone infront of Jimin.

He couldn't face Jimin right now. He never wanted him to see this side of Yoongi. But situations were ovious and Yoongi can't be Jimin's lovely boyfriend when they're in a war.
"Alex and Yunaya!! Stay with Jimin...and don't leave him alone at any cost."  With that Yoongi walked forward without looking back.

He could see his father coming towards them and if he stayed with Jimin, his father would definitely use him as Yoongi's weakness

He could see his father coming towards them and if he stayed with Jimin, his father would definitely use him as Yoongi's weakness. As they were almost near, Yoongi pointed his gun at his father.

"Oh my boy, are you a kid...?" He laughed. "A gun seriously? Fight like a man Min Yoongi." And in a moment they were punching and kicking each other. Yoongi was not as powerful as his father but was not less too.

On the other side, Woozi was approached by Felix. "Oh Yoongi's little brother. You're here too...?" Felix mocked.

"Yeah

"Yeah. I'm here too, my dad's little pet dog....!" Woozi smirked before throwing a punch at Felix's face.

"Nice one.." Felix smirked wiping the blood that dripped from his lower lip. "But I'm better." Felix punched Woozi. And Woozi directly pointed his gun at Felix.

"Wow Woozi bro...! You're really a coward huh?...is that all your HyUnG taught you little loser." Felix laughed.

Woozi knew that Felix was just trying to make him blind in anger so that he could take him down and he ignored all the stupid words of Felix until he crossed his limits.
"Yeah atleast I have a hyung who taught me something-"

"Atleast I'm not going against my own father..!" Felix growled and kicked Woozi between his legs making him fall on the ground. He took his gun and shot Woozi's leg and shoulder, making his fall on the ground unconscious.

Yunaya left Jimin's side and ran towards Woozi. "Woozi you okay?" She was angry. She stood up and pointed her gun at Felix but was too late as Hwasa shot her dead.

Jungkook punched Kihyung. "Nice to see you again fucker!" Jungkook said as he punched on his face making his nose and mouth bleed.
Kihyung choked on his blood when Jungkook finally stopped punching him. And in a split second he took out his knife and attacked on Jungkook but thankfully Jungkook was able to protect himself.

"You can't win this time Jungkook. You made my life hell!!! And I'll take my part of revenge!!" With that he took a gun that was lying next to him and *bang*!

_______________________________

Thanks for reading ❤️