part 27

Yoongi closed the door and placed Jimin on the bed carefully not wanting to hurt his wounds. He then got on top of him looking right into his eyes. He started to move his face closer and closer.

Jimin's face got heated turning into a shade of red. He was a human tomato and Yoongi enjoyed the view under him.

Jimin eyes widened. "W...what are you doing?" Jimin said softly.

Yoongi moved even more closer. Now their lips were only a little bit far. Yoongi pressed his lips on Jimin's.

He then started to kiss his slowly but after a few seconds he was really pissed that Jimin didn't kiss him back

"Kiss me, NOW!!" He ordered and smashed his lips on Jimin's but this Jimin kissed him back.

After a few minutes their soft and slow kiss turned into a passionate one. It was the best kiss they had ever done.

'How can someone taste so good' Yoongi thought. He then bit Jimin's lower lip, making the other boy moan.

They broke the kiss when they felt their body needed oxygen. They were both panting.

Jimin looked at Yoongi "Why are you kissing me??"

"Because I want to...." Yoongi said leaning close for another kiss. But was slapped by Jimin in the cheek.

"What the fuck Park Jimin. What was that for??"

"I don't want to kiss someone who doesn't love me." Jimin said as tears started to form in his eyes.

"We'll see-" He again leaned to kiss Jimin. But this time before Jimin could do something, he grabbed his hands and placed them on the sides of his head and made sure he couldn't move.

He kissed Jimin and this time it was more harsh. Jimin was angry at Yoongi but he couldn't not kiss The Min Yoongi, so he kissed him back immediately.

"I..... love you Jimin.....more than... anything." Yoongi said between the kiss. He then left Jimin's hands cupped his cheek with one hand.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck and pulled him closer.
"I..umh....love you....more"

Yoongi moved a bit lower and started kissing Jimin's neck, then the collar bone.

Jimin moaned as he felt Yoongi's tongue licking his neck. Yoongi smirked hearing Jimin. Yoongi then trailed his hand into Jimin's shirt.
Feeling his ups and downs with his hands.

"Y....yoongi we...are not doing it.." Jimin said.

"Why???" Yoongi looked at him.

"Because I'm tired..."

"But I'm not yet done" Yoongi pouted.

"I'm hurt Min Yoongi!! We can't-"

"Stop it baby...... I know where you are hurt. And I also know that your front part is all okay" he winked at Jimin with a smirk.

And they got back to what they were doing.

___________________
Thanks for reading ❤️