part 32

Jungkook sat on his office chair. He was in his office and was looking through some files. He didn't really had much work but he had to come office because he can't meet Tae and his parents. He planned a revenge against Taehyung when he knew that Jimin was cheating on Yoongi which ended up being a complete misunderstanding.

Knock knock

"Come in"

"How are you, Mr. Jeon?"
Jungkook looked up to see Hwasa standing right infront of him.

"I'm fine. Please have a seat." He bowed to her. "How are you doing?"

"I'm doing great. Actually..... I was thinking about the deal. I was trying to contact you but was unable to. So I decided to visit." Hwasa said

"Oh. About that." Jungkook replied sadly.

"Yes, about that. So what are we doing next?" She asked crossing her arms.

"I...i think we should forget about that for sometime." Jungkook added.

"What?? Are you out of your mind? I left a huge fashion project for your stupid plan and now you want me to forget it."

"Well, I'm sorry for your loss. I'll arrange another fashion project for you if you want. But I want to end this deal."

"You are joking right? Or are you really out of your mind? I went on a stupid date with that fucking Kim Kai and all of a suddenly you are talking about ending the deal."

"No. I don't joke. And also I made that stupid plan because I had a fucking misunderstanding which now I have cleared. You wanted the money, you are getting it anyways. Now i close this deal."

"You are really gonna regret it, Jeon. I'm not here for money I have enough of it. I'm here because I wanted a revenge from Namjoon. But now I think you have fallen for that junior Kim."

"You should leave Hwasa! Because I don't want to waste my time-"

"They only know how to hurt people. They'll have fun with you and throw you like you are nobody. I loved a Kim and see my heart is still in pieces."

"I'm not you. And Taehyung is not Namjoon. "

"But still he is Namjoon's son by blood. They are all same and I'll take my revenge whether with or without you."

"No! You won't dare to hurt Kim Taehyung. He's mine."

She chuckled,"you are the one who will end up hurting. He'll use you too."

"GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!!!"

"Happily. Have a good time working, Mr. Jeon."

She marched out of his office leaving him with his unwanted thoughts.

Beep beep

Hey!
You there?
Helllooooooo?

Hey, anything wrong?

Nope.

Okay.

Actually...yes.

What happened?

Can we meet tomorrow?
I mean if you are not
Busy....you can reject.

Sure we can.

Really?!

Yes. Where and when?

Central park??

Sounds good.
10:30 am.

Sounds good to me.

Bye Taehyung.

Bye Jungkook:-)

_____________________

"Tae what are you smiling at huh?" Jimin said leaning close to take a look but Tae hid his phone quickly.
"Is it that personal that you are hiding it from me, uh?"

"Yeah it is!" Tae replied.

"Tae are you sex chating with someone? Oh my gosh. You are right?"

"Fuck you Jimin." Tae rolled his eyes.

"You will?"

"No, Yoongi will. I don't wanna see your ugly ass."

"You stupid alien."

They yelled at each other and the Min boys burst out laughing.

Time skip--

"It's already late you should just stay the night." Jin said.

"Yes, we have two guest rooms for you two. And our little mochi can sleep in Tae's." Namjoon said pinching Jimin's cheeks.

"No he will stay with Yoongi. Since they are dating." Tae said but was ignored by everyone.

"It's not that late Mr. Kim we can go home. And also I have some work to do." Yoongi said.

"Ye...yes you should go. I mean you can stay another time." Tae said nervously.

"Hyung let's just stay. We don't have any important work though." Woozi said.

"And I'm really really tired...." Jimin said as he landed on the couch and closed his eyes. Yoongi shrugged.

"So... Are you guys staying?" Jin asked.

"I guess we are..."

"Okay then. I'll cook you all dinner." Jin said.

"Can I join, Mr. Kim?" Woozi asked.

"Sure Woozi and call me Jin. Don't make me feel old. "

Woozi nodded as they headed to the kitchen.

"Tae show me the room. I need to use the washroom." Yoongi said.

"Sure let's go" Tae replied.

Namjoon headed back to his room leaving a sleeping Jimin all alone.