part 79

"And you two really thought that we can't find you??" Jungkook said.

"Yah! Why are you here?!" Tae shouted pointing at Jungkook.

"I missed you...." Jungkook pouted as he leaned on the wall. And Tae signed.

"You! You-" Jimin couldn't complete as Yoongi spoke.

"No baby. We didn't follow you." Yoongi said.

"I was not going to say that- wait what so you two followed us!" Jimin frowned his eyebrows.

"We didn't follow you..... We...we just drove the same way your car was going." Yoongi said.

"That's the same thing Yoongi!" Tae scoffed and Yoongi smiled awkwardly.

"Umm...hi guys.." Jennie said.

"Oh hi Noona. How are you?" Jungkook said as he went towards them.

"Hi Noona...did you miss us?" Yoongi said as winked at Jimin.

"Of course I missed you both." Jennie gave a warm smile. "And as you guys are already here... would you like to-"

"Ofcourse we would like to join you." Jungkook said as he showed his bunny smile.

"Then, you should go and change...." Jennie said and Jungkook and Yoongi ran out of the kitchen.
__________________

Time skip--

"Here you go!" Jimin placed a plate of bulgogi infront of Yoongi.

"Wow

"Wow...this looks so tasty. Thanks jimin-ah" Yoongi took Jimin's hand and kissed on them making the younger blush.

"W..welcome..." Jimin pulled his hands back and ran into the kitchen. Yoongi looked down at his food and smiled. I'm happy that I found you.

Tae walked out with two bowls in his hands. They could see how proud he was of his cooking. He smiled and placed the food infront of Namjoon and Jin.

"Eomma- appa! This is for you....i cooked them." Tae said proudly.