part 63

Jungkook rushed out of the house. He went to his car and drove to the respective address that his driver gave him.  He jumped out of the car and saw a really dirty place infront of him.

He was unable to believe the Yoongi would be inside such a place so he checked if the address again. No, he was not wrong he was at the right place. He took a deep breath and decided to walk inside the club.

Jungkook could smell something bad, like a dead rat. He crunched his nose but still walked inside. He could smell something worse if that means to save his bestfriend. As he walked in and in he saw his driver waving at him. He then walked to the driver.

"Where is he?" Jungkook asked.

"Over there...." The man pointed to the other side of the room. 

Jungkook looked at where the man pointed to see a really different view. A view that he have never seen in his life. "What the fuck is he-" 

Yoongi was on the stage where strippers would dance and do all that stuff

Yoongi was on the stage where strippers would dance and do all that stuff. The first three bottons of his shirt were opened giving a good view to the girls and guys that are drooling on him.

A girl suddenly jumped up to the stage and pulled Yoongi closer to her. Yoongi didn't push her away but instead he started dance with her pulling her more closer.

"Yoongiiii!! Come down!" Jungkook screamed but sadly the music was too loud for Yoongi to hear his voice. So, instead to coming down Yoongi turned the other side and started to dance more.

Uhh! Do I really need to go on the stage to bring this shit down. Jungkook thought and rolled his eyes.

He pulled his handkerchief out of his pocket and tied it around his mouth and nose covering half of his face so that nobody recognises him.

Jungkook is quite popular as he is one of the best businessmen in Daegu. So, he doesn't want his reputation to go down.

He went onto the stage and pulled Yoongi away from the girl. He then dragged Yoongi down with him and in a few seconds they were out of the club.

"What the hell- Jung...kook~~ is that you buddy?~~" Yoongi asked.

"Yes it's me Yoongi. And what the hell is wrong with you? Why are you in such a.....such a dirty place? Jungkook asked in an angry tone.

"Everything is wrong~~" Yoongi hiccuped and leaned on Jungkook's shoulder. "Every fucking.....thing is wrong, Jungkook!! I.....i... can't find him anywhere." Yoongi sat on the road and started to cry.

"Yoongi stand up. We'll find him don't worry." Hung said as he tried to pull Yoongi up but Yoongi was too stubborn to stand up.

"What if we can't find him? What if I lose him forever?" Yoongi looked up at Jungkook. His eyes were glittering with tears as some of them rolled down his cheeks.