part 76 (M)

*Matured content ahead*
If someone is afraid of sex. Please skip🙂

"It's okay...." Jimin said as he changed his position and placed his head on Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi ran his fingers through the younger's hair and looked at him. He forgave me already....wow.

"But...."

I knew this was coming.

"You need to tell me everything by yourself next time okay!" Jimin hugged Yoongi tightly. "And if you don't. I'll surely break up with you." Jimin said sleepily.

"Hm... I'll tell you everything I promise. I just don't want to worry you-"

"Is there anything else that I need to know?" Jimin asked.

"N..no..." Yoongi said softly.

Jimin looked into Yoongi's eyes trying to find if he was saying truth.
"Are you sure?" Jimin asked again.
Yoongi nodded and hummed. He then pulled Jimin into a passionate kiss.

They wanted it to never end but ended up panting and sweating

They wanted it to never end but ended up panting and sweating. Yoongi sat on the bed with Jimin placed on his lap in such way that Jimin's legs were perfectly wrapped around Yoongi's Hip.

"Jimin~~~" yoongi buried his face into Jimin's chest making him chuckle with tickles.

"Yo..on..gi.. don't do that...." Jimin said as he tried to push Yoongi's head away but couldn't.

Yoongi pulled away and looked at Jimin. "I love you.." Yoongi lifted Jimin's shirt and took a good look at his boyfriend's beauty underneath.
Uh I missed this view. Yoongi licked his lips and looked into Jimin's eyes who was a blushing mess at this moment. "Yoo..ngi.." Jimin hardly whispered.

Yoongi held Jimin's hands to his back so that the younger can't move. He then started to lick Jimin's nipples.

"Yoon..gi....n..no..." Jimin mumbled trying hard not to moan. But he was not successful as Yoongi bit on one of his nipples making him moan loud and clear.

Yoongi then looked at him with a smirk as he hovered the younger on the bed. "Why did you do tha- uh...mmmh~~" Jimin couldn't complete as Yoongi pressed his lips on Jimin's pulling him into another passionate kiss.

Yoongi trailed his hands from Jimin's chest to his thighs and drew circles on them without breaking the kiss. Yoongi pulled down Jimin's pants and threw them on the floor.

"Wet already huh?!" Yoongi smirked and Jimin's face turned into the darkest shade of red. Jimin covered his face with his hands.

Yoongi un buttoned his shirt and threw it away along with his pants.

Yoongi removed Jimin's hands from his face and Jimin closed his eyes.
"Why are you this shy minnie? It's not our first time!....."

"You won't understa- aaarhhh!" Jimin screamed to the sudden pain his body faced as Yoongi pushed his member into him.