part 64

Jay was happy that he was finally accepted by someone the way he is. He was surprised that she was not afraid of him, instead she supported him.

He was waiting for Bora to come out of her Uni so he could take her home. It was his daily routine since the last few weeks or maybe a month. He drops her home everyday after her classes get over.

But today was a little different he decided to take her to his parents home.

He didn't wanted his parents to meet her yet but it was Jimin who was so excited to meet his brother's girlfriend. Jay asked if Jimin wanted to come to her Uni to meet her but he refused.

Jimin didn't wanted to go out of the house as he didn't want Yoongi to find about him. And Jay respected him. 

He was not comfortable to take her to his parents' house but he couldn't refuse to Jimin. He had hurt Jimin enough and he didn't want to hurt him ever again. 

"Jay!!! I'm so excited to meet Jimin." Bora said as she took the front seat. Jay hummed. "You really don't want me to meet him?" Bora said sadly.

"No baby its not like that. I'm just not ready to face my parents yet." Jay said.

"Hey Jay Park!" Hyunjin said as he got into the backseat.

"Hey.." Jay said. "Why are you here Hyunjin?" Bora asked. 

"Sorry to disturb guys. But can you please drop me home?" Hyunjin said.

'Hey its okay no problem. I can drop you!" Jay said as he started the car. "Where do you live?"

"Just the opposite road that leads to Bora's." Hyunjin said. Jay nodded and started to drive.

"Hyunjin....Isn't Felix here?" Bora asked.

"No. He is not here. He said he is having some important work in Seoul." Hyunjin said.

"Oh i see.' Bora said as she took her phone out and started to type something. "bora what are you doing?" Jay asked. 

"just texting Wendy..." Bora said without looking away from her phone.

Hey Wen! How are you? 

I'm good Bora. How are you?

I'm fine too. Did you get a job yet? 

Yes I got hired yesterday! And I'll start working from tomorrow. 

Wow that's so nice Wen...

Thanks!
okay bye. I need to buy some stuff.

okay bye!

Wendy didn't really went back home when her mother came to take her home. She fought her and ran away. She waited for Bora and Hyunjin to say goodbye to them at the metro station but they were late so she had to leave without saying their goodbyes.

"Is she okay?" Hyunjin asked. "mhm she is alright. And she got a job too." Bora said with a big smile and Hyunjin smiled back. "I hope she be happy forever." Jay added.

"Stop Stop!!" Hyunjin said. Jay hit the brakes and the three of them laughed at the sudden shock. Hyunjin jumped out of the car and waved at them. And the other two waved back.

At Jimin's House.

Jay and Bora waited for the door to open after they pressed the door bell. The door opened quickly revealing a smiling Jimin.