part 53

Jimin looked up at the man he bumped into. "Jungkook!!!" Jimin shouted and hugged Jungkook tightly.

"Jungkook-ah.... Jungkook-ah s...save me....they.....they....." Jimin said breathlessly.

"Calm down Jimin. Take some Deep breaths." Jungkook said hugging him. Jimin took a deep breath and pulled away.

"What happened Jimin? You okay?" Jungkook asked looking at Jimin.

"Hey man! Hand us that beauty. He is our!" The guys said.

"Who the hell are you?" Jungkook asked in an angry tone.

"Well that doesn't matter. You mind your business and hand him to us." The second guy said.

"Leave him alone! And get lost!!" Jungkook said.

"Hey bro, we just said mind your own business." The third guy said.
"Come on baby come to me...." The first guy started to walk towards Jimin.

Jungkook took out a gun and pointed it on the guy, "Run before I kill you." Jungkook said and the guys flinched seeing the gun.

"Let's go guys he has a gun!!" The guys were about to run away but Jimin stopped them.

"Wait! Give me my glasses back." He said in a fearless tone. The guy handed him the glasses and ran out.

"That was- " Jungkook started but stopped as soon as he heard Jimin crying. "Oh Jimin why are you crying?"

 "Oh Jimin why are you crying?"

"I.... Was r.. really scared...." Jimin said wiping his tears with his sleeve.

"Eww take this handkerchief." Jungkook gave him. "But you just took your sunglasses with so much confidence..." Jungkook said.

"It's.... it's just that these are too expensive. I don't want to waste money...."

"You think Yoongi is poor huh?" Jungkook chuckled a little. "BTW where is he?"

"He left me alone....." Jimin looked down. 

"Why??" Jungkook asked.

"Because I was doing a lot of shopping......" Jimin said softly.

"uh! that stupid old Yoongi-" 

"Don't say bad things about him Jungkook!"Jimin said.

'Of course i'll say bad things about that idiot. He is your boy friend and he should never leave your side." Jungkook said. "Lets go and search for Yoongi then." 

Jimin nodded and followed jungkook. "Jungkook..." Jimin called.

"Yes."

"Do you always keep that gun with you?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, always."

"Why do you always carry it with you?" 

"To protect myself and also protect my boyfriend's best friend who keeps getting in problems." jungkook said as he smiled at Jimin.

"Well then, have killed or hurt someone?"

"Yes! I killed 80 people with it." Jungkook said in a serious tone and Jimin widened his eyes. "Just kidding!" Jungkook laughed. "Yoongi's father gifted it to me on one of my birthdays when we were kids. But I never used it. I don't even have the bullets in here. Its just for show off you know." jungkook said.

"Ooh...." Jimin said. The were now at a coffee shop. "Uh why is your Boyfriend not picking my calls." Jungkook said angrily.

"Because his phone is dead and also he is about to die carrying all these heavy bags." Yoongi said.

"Don't talk to me!" Jimin said. 

"I was not talking to you anyways." Yoongi said.

"Do you see Jungkook? This is how he treats me." Jimin said pointing at Yoongi.

"But you were rude to me..!"

________________________

Thanks for reading ❤️

Guys sorry if this chapter is not good, I'm unable to concentrate because of the Scammy's thing🤦🏻‍♀️