part 16

Yoongi went inside the house. The doors were broken, there was blood on the floor and his men were dead. His blood boiled seeing his best man laying dead on the floor. He ran upstairs to find Jimin but he was not there.

He was terrified just by the thought of Jimin being kidnapped. He checked the washroom, the kitchen and also the storeroom. He sat on the floor leaning to the wall as a trail of tears rolled down his cheeks. He took out his phone and called Jimin.

Yoongi closed his eyes. He was still hoping that Jimin would pick up the call. His phone was ringing.

"Hello"

"Hello...Jimin? " Yoongi was shocked. He opened his eyes wide and looked at the screen.

"Yoongi. I am not Jimin."

"Then who the fuck are you? Where is he? If something happens to him I'll kill you" he said standing up.

"WOAAAH Woooaah tiger cool down. I'm his bestfriend." Tae said as he giggled.

"S..Sorry . Is he okay? I thought his brother-"

"Yeah he is ok now. Well you are right, his brother . Now get your angry ass to the hospital."

"I'm coming. Text me the details." Yoongi said as he hanged up. He was both happy and angry.

His men died and his love was at the hospital. He was angry that he was too late to save his men. He got into the car with Woozi.

Woozi was curious to know what had happened but Yoongi didn't want to speak at that movement. All he wanted was to see Jimin, hug his and tell him that he loves him before something else takes place.

"Hyung we are here" Woozi said and Yoongi ran into the hospital. "Uh.. he never thanks me."

_________________

"Excuse me, Is there a patient called .....Jimin?" Yoongi asked to a nurse.

"Yes sir. Room 204... This way" she said pointing towards the right corridor.

"Thanks " He gave a quick smile and left.

He went towards the room and was about to get inside when a voice stopped him. "wait up Mr." Tae said as he raised his eyebrows " Who are you ?"

"I'm Yoongi. Jimin's ....b..boyfriend." Yoongi said.

Tae chuckled "But Jimin said that you rejected him."

"w..what? But he never said-"

"Go find out yourself. By the way I'm Taehyung, Jimin's bestfriend. "

"Nice to meet you Taehyung" Yoongi said and went inside the room.

'Not very sweet at talks but nice' Tae thought and smiled.