part 4

"Sir , we are here" the driver said opening the door.

Yoongi helped Jimin to get off the car and walked into the house.

Jimin was really nervous but he trusted Yoongi so much that he just felt too safe to walk away.

"Welcome home Jimin " yoongi smiled.

Jimin's eyes filled with tears.

"Hey i know it's not good and it's very messy and it smells like shit but please stay here tonight. Actually i don't have another bedroom...you can sleep in my bedroom and I'll sleep on the couch don't worry and and I'll-"

Jimin interrupted by interlocking his fingers with yoongi, " atleast I am alive" he whispered warm tears rolled down his chicks .

Yoongi was unable to speak. He had never been in such a situation. He just brought girls home to fuck them and threw them out the next day.

They were very close to each other and Yoongi couldn't help but think about the taste of Jimin's lips.

"Jimin I- "
He leaned towards him and Jimin closed his eyes.

Beep beep beep beep

"Who the fuck is-"
Yoongi took his phone out and Jimin looked at the ground embarrassed.

"Hello"

"What's your problem
Jungkook?"

"Why are you
shouting at me?"

"I was doing something
Very important"

"I don't care , i
want my banana milk
I don't care what u doing"

" Fuck off Jeon Jungkook"

"Yeah yeah bring my milk"

"If you weren't my
Best friend you were a
dead man"

"you can't-"

"Bye"

Beep beep
.......................

Time skip--

Yoongi made some instant noodles and gave Jimin to have some. Jimin took it quickly and started eating.

He is so cute .

"Yoongi...can get some more if you don't mind ?"

"Yeah sure , i haven't touched my one yet. You can take mine."

"But what will you eat ??"

"Ah don't worry I'll make one more for myself" Yoongi smiled.

Jimin smiled back taking the bowl.

"Jimin can you smile again...i want to take a picture" yoongi said taking out his phone.

"Sure" Jimin smiled.

Time skip--

Yoongi asked Jimin to wear one of his sleep outfits and told Jimin to sleep in his room .

"Yoongi are you sure you want to sleep on the couch"

" Yeah I can sleep there and you are the one who is injured so go sleep on my bed"

"Ok , good night Min Yoongi"

"Good night Jimin"

Next morning

Jimin woke up sunlight kissing his face. He opened his eyes to see a different environment and jumped off his bed. He was shocked.

He then remembered the last night and was no more in shock. He checked the time.

It's already 11am.

He ran out of the room. Down the stairs to see Yoongi lay on the couch.

..........