part 84

MeanYoongi

(A/n Imagine a Moonbyul and Yoongi picture. I'm sorry I can't see my bias with others except Jimin 😭😭)

MeanYoongi Gonna be a dad soon!

"What the fuck!?" Jungkook gasped.
"Is he really out of his mind?!" Jungkook ran to his car and drove away.
______________________________

"Bora!" Jay called. "Are you done yet?? We need to leave."

" Yes. I'm all set. Let's go."

"Jay..." Mrs. Park called.

"Uh yes mom!"

"Where are you two going??"

"We're going to the Kims." Jay smiled. "As I said Jimin was staying with the Kims. He wanted to spend the weekend with us. So he asked us to come over."

"Jay. Is he wanted to spend the weekend he could have come here. I miss him too you know...."

"I know eomma!" I'll tell him about your idea and maybe we can spend the next weekend together. Okay?" Jay caressed his mom's cheek before leaving the house.

"Bye, Mrs. Park. Have a good night!" With that Bora left too.

_______________________________

The next morning.

Jimin was sleeping peacefully when he heard banging on his door. "Jimin!! Open the damn door!!" Tae growled from outside.

Jimin sat up on his bed, he was still sleepy.

"Jimin!! Are you alive?!" Tae shouted.

"Yes hoe. I'm a ALIVE!" Jimin shouted back. He slowly got up from his bed and to the door. He twisted the door knob open. "Aa-Aahrh!!" Jimin shouted as Taehyung pulled him into a tight hug. "Tae. Do. You. Want. To. Kill. Me~!" Jimin said holding his breath.

Tae loosened his grip. "Oh Jimin I'm so happy you are alive...!" Tae said as he pulled Jimin to sit on the bed. He placed his head on Jimin's lap and looked at him.

"Whyy...!" Jimin asked as if he was bored.

"Because who would have planned my wedding if you were not alive!!" Tae said and cupped Jimin's face into his hands.

Jimin slapped his hands away. "What the- really!? You too are finally getting married. I thought that day would never come." Jimin said smiling with his eyes turning into cresent moons.

"Ooh don't you dare say that. We would have got married and made 5 kids till now if it was not you!" Tae pouted.

"Yah! What did i do?!"

"You misunderstood and didn't come back to us! You stupid!" Tae scoffed.

Jimin paused after hearing that line. Tae looked at him with wide eyes.

"Tae...." Jimin whisper screamed. Tae directly sat up on the bed and looked at Jimin. "Did I say something wrong, bitch??" Tae asked.

"No...." Jimin looked at Tae in his eyes. "You started my brain all of a sudden!"

"Wait- you have one?" Tae said earning a slap on his head by Jimin.

"What if I'm misunderstanding again??" Jimin stood up. "I need to fight for him Tae."

"Fight for- what?!"

"I need to fight for Yoongi. She just cannot come out of no where and take my Yoongi away from me. He is my boyfriend." Jimin puffed his chest.