part 7

MeanYoongi   he's so cute

MeanYoongi he's so cute......but will he notice :(

Mrjeonkook who is this?????

MeanYoongi l'll tell you later.

Moonbyul oh my gosh who is that.....guys our leader is dating 😮

MeanYoongi I'm not dating 😒

Kihyung when did you start to post one night stands ?? He's cute though
( Will look good under me )

MeanYoongi and before that you'll be dead kid.

Mrjeonkook can't you just shut the fuck off kihyung.

"Woah he posted my picture too"and he called me cute jimin said.

"Mhmm and the comments are pretty intense "

Jungkook hit the brakes.

"Are we there?"

"Yeah , I'll go park the car and you can wait"

"Okay"

Jungkook came back and they both went inside the cafe. They waited in the line, the line was pretty long.
After a few minutes.

"What would you like to order, sir"

"Tae" Jimin said softly.

Tae looked up to see Jimin standing there. His eyes filled with tears. They were both speechless.

Tae ran out from the other side of the counter and grabbed Jimin by neck to give him a tight hug. They stayed like that for sometime until Jungkook broke the silence.

This is the guy I've been stalking on instagram from many days but he never replied. Jungkook thought.

"Ahem, Jimin Yoongi is calling we need to go back. The Parks are here." Jungkook said.

"Chim what the hell is going on why are you here ?"

"I ran tae. I finally found my courage to run away but i think I messed everyone's lives by coming here. I texted you on instagram but you never replied"

"Sorry to interrupt but I think your friend has some problems with replying texts." Jungkook said sarcasticly.

"Now who is he chim"

"He's a friend of my bo... friend, my friend. I'm staying at his home and he saved me from Jay hyung."

"Uh that fucker. You could have called me."

"I left my phone at Busan and I don't remember your number. Yoongi bought me this new phone"he said waving out his phone.

"Taehyung we need you on the counter" the co-worker shouted.

"We need to go Jimin, Yoongi is texting me like a psycho." Jungkook said.

Jimin nodded. Jimin got Tae's number. Tae hugged him for one last time and kissed him on his forhead.

Jungkook liked Taehyung low-key but when he saw them hugging and kissing each other though on cheeks and forehead that made Jungkook very angry. It was not jealousy, it was the fear of Jimin breaking Yoongi's heart.

Jungkook had a gut feeling that nothing was going on between Taehyung and Jimin but what about the things he saw.