part 56

Next morning

Bora woke up to loud music coming from her living room. She removed her blanket from her body and rubbed her eyes. "Wennn!!! Lower the volume my neighbours will be disturbed." She shouted as she got up from her bed and ran out to her living room.

"Wennn!" She said while going out but there was not only Wendy. Hyunjin and Felix were also there, dancing on Chicken noodle soup but Wendy was literally dancing like a k-pop idol on stage.

"Oh god! You guys are here too." Bora said as she went towards the music player and switch it off.

"What the fuck Bora? What's your problem?" Wendy asked.

"You know I don't like to hear loud songs in the morning." Bora said.
Hyunjin and Felix settled down on the couch.

"What?? Don't tell me you don't like chicken noodle soup!" Felix said.

"No... I don't hate it. It's just that I love to hear euphoria in the morning." Bora said as she played it on the music player and did a swirl.

"Take my hands now~~~~ you're the cause of my euphoria~~" Hyunjin sang as he held Felix hands and placed a kiss on his cheek making the other boy blush a little.

"Aww you two are so cute.." Bora said looking at them.

"Ah you two stop making our single asses more jealous!" Wendy said.

Felix smirked. "Why don't you get ready Bora? Maybe he came early today." Hyunjin said.

"Ye-" Wendy started but before that Bora ran into her room.

Bora, Wendy and Hyunjin were walking towards their uni. The three were laughing, talking and discussing things. But the only thing  Bora could think was him. She was nervous and excited at the same time.

"Jackson is throwing a party this weekend. I'm really excited to go." Hyunjin said.

"Yeah!! Me too. But i dont have anything to wear." Wendy said.

"Don't worry, froggy. You can borrow anything from my closet." Hyunjin said.

"Who is gonna wear your clothes?" Wendy rolled her eyes.

"Well they are branded atleast." Hyunjin said.

"Lucky you, your boyfriend is rich and you get all the branded clothes." Wendy pouted looking down.

"Uhh don't you dare be sad! Let's go shopping today then after classes are over." Hyunjin said.

"I'm in!" Wendy said. They both looked at Bora who was sweating and didn't say a word. "Bora!"

"What??!!" Bora said in a annoyed tone.

"Are you coming?" Hyunjin asked.
"What were we talking again?" Bora said.
Hyunjin and Wendy looked at each other and laughed. "Where were you all this time?" Wendy asked as he chuckled again.

Bora rolled her eyes and walked past them.
"There's a party this weekend.... Are you coming for shopping after classes?" Wendy shouted.

"I'll be waiting at the canteen!" Bora said before disappearing into the crowd.

After classes.

Bora waited for the other two as her classes were less compared to them.
She took her phone out and opened instagram.

Posted by _Felix_

_Felix_  my Love 💕

_Felix_  my Love 💕

"Wow these two really love each other alot...." Bora said to herself.

Beep beep

A new suggestion... Maybe I should check it. Bora thought.

_mrJeonkook_

Wow is he a celebrity or something he has so many followers

She scrolled through some of his posts.

I mean why wouldn't people follow him, look at that face soooo perfect. I wonder if he is single.

_mrJeonkook_ he said yes!✨💓

@ _kim_taehyung_

Oh......he is already engaged and he is gay. His fiance is handsome too.

Wow this man is just surrounded with beauty....

She exited from Jungkook's account and scrolled a little more.

"Hey Sweet Pea!" Bora heard a voice right behind her head. She knew who it was but was too shy to look at him , a light blush appearing on her cheeks.
______________________
Thanks for reading ❤️