part 73

Author's POV( we're still in flashback)

"Jeon Jungkook!"

The view infront of Tae broke his heart into million pieces.

"You Jerk! How could you do that to me!?" Tae shouted

Jungkook pushed the girl off him. And stood up. His coat was not on him and first three buttons of his shirt were open revealing a good part of his abs. His hair were messy and he was sweating.

"Tae.....i..i.. didn't do.... anything...." Jungkook said.

"You think I'll believe you after seeing all this?" Tae said.

"N..no.... Tae.....b..baby....i-"

"Shut up!! And don't show me your face again!" Tae said and ran away as fast as he could.

End of flashback.

"Oh my god Tae. I don't think this can be true." Jimin said as he placed his hand on Tae's.

"W..why?" Tae said.

"Um..did you check if he was drunk or sober?"

"N..no- oh my god chim! How can I be this dumb?"

"I know how." Jimin said.

"That bitch! maybe she is trying to tear us apart for Jungkook's money or something......"

"Mhm maybe. But you're just so dumb that you left him alone with her." Jimin threw a sarcasm.

"What would you do if you see Yoongi in that position?"

"I would've dragged that bitch by hair and threw her in the trashcan. And then I would have gone back to yoongi and kicked his ass." Jimin said as he crossed his arms with a pout.

"Okay! I'll go and do it now. " Tae stood and walked towards the door. But the door opened before Tae could reach it, revealing few men dressed all black.

Tae directly turned back and ran towards Jimin to hug him. "Chim!" This is happening again." Tae said. "This time we'll surely die."

"W..who are you?" Jimin asked in a brave yet shaky voice.

"Sir, Mr. Min sent us here to guard your room." One of the guard said.

"Which Mr. Min?"

"Mr. Min Yoongi....."

"Oh ok. You can wait outside."

Jimin and Tae both sighed relief.
Tae walked out of the room but was directly blocked by the men.

"What?"

"Sir, Leader asked us not to tell any of you to go out."

"But I need to save my fiance!!"

"Oh. Do you mean Mr. Jeon?"

"Yeah..yeah yes."

"Leader said he was just going to find him!"