part 69

The chapter number though 😏

Yoongi's POV.

My heart was racing. I felt my palms sweat. I was thinking about the plan we mad. It's my last chance to get my Jimin back. I don't even know if I'm going to succeed in finding my love but the thought of seeing in for the first time in 1month, 4days and 13hours is making me crazy. I'm nervous.

The GPS navigation said
"4 more kms" and I got more and more nervous as the system said the approx time and distance left for our destination, my destination.

I took a deep breath and now I can feel Tae's gaze on me. "What?" I asked before turning to him.
He looked at me and shrugged. "Don't worry, hyung.... We'll find him this time!" Tae said as he placed his hand on my sweaty on.

"I don't know, Tae." I hardly whispered. He pulled me into a hug and i don't know why but I hugged him back quickly. "You can do it, Yoongi." Tae said as he patted my back and pulled away.

Why the hell is he behaving so fucking matured when I'm the one to be comforting him as an elder?
I know why because he has never seen how heartless my father can be when he is angry. Tae doesn't know shit about me and my family. He doesn't know how many people's blood is sacrificed just to build this fucking title 'The Mins'.

I saw my father killing for the first time when I was eight years old. And trust me, I was unable to sleep for 3 nights seeing all the blood. But then it changed when my father gifted me a gun on my ninth birthday and yeah it was the last birthday I celebrated with my mom, dad, Jungkook and Woozi.

Now you're probably thinking that who did I kill for the first time and when. I was 10 when I first took a life. And you know what the worst part is? I killed a person from my family. Yes I killed my aunt's husband that too infront of his own son, who was just 7 years old then.

My aunt was a nice woman. She died in a gang war. Her husband was a complete piece of shit but still she loved him very much. He used to rape young girls and also did human trafficking.

I hated him with my whole heart. But one day my hate took a different face when I saw him with one of my school friend. He was forcing the poor girl to offer him some sexual pleasure, but when she resist he took his gun out, ready to shoot her. I went to him and pushed him away. He was angry at me for doing so and punched me in the face making my lower lip bleed. The girl ran out of the room as soon as she could.

This made me angry so I did whatever was in my power I threw my bag on him, I shouted, I punched him with my small fists, I pushed him, bite on his arm.....etc. But it was of no use. He was so so strong that he didn't even flinch at my actions.

He pushed me on the floor and hovered me. He took his knife out and lifted my chin up with its blunt side. I was weak...all weak seeing a weapon this near me. I was sure that he would kill me so I closed my eyes in fear.

But suddenly I felt light. He was no more on me and his knife was gone.
"What the hell were you doing??" My aunt screamed. He didn't answer but instead bent her hands to her back and placed his sharp knife on her cheek. My aunt hissed in pain as a drop of blood made its way down the knife edge and her chin and then fell down.

I didn't think twice, i loved my aunt and...
*Bang#*~
I shot him in his head and his lifeless body fell on the floor. I was shaking. My aunt sat beside her husband's dead body and started to sob. But she looked at me and asked me to leave with her hands showing me the door.

I turned back to see my cousin looking at me.....