part 15

Time Skip---

Yoongi was dragged to a nearby club. He told Jungkook that he didn't want to go but the typical Jungkook didn't listen. The entrance was really dark and the place shouted DANGER . Jungkook got out of the car and following Yoongi. There was a very little light and the only light was from the club name board. Yoongi had a very bad feeling about the place. He really didn't want to go inside that place.

"Kook, we really shouldn't go in there. It doesn't look safe." Yoongi said worriedly and on top of that he didn't even bring his gun.

"Uh aren't you a gangster? Chill Yoongi. We'll just get drunk and go back home. Its our city, nobody has the guts to deal with us" Jungkook said as he walked towards the club pulling Yoongi by his wrist.

They went inside and stood at a counter. " What would you like to order ,sir?" The bartender asked. Jungkook winked at her flirting and Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Give me the strongest drink here" Jungkook said.

"A low booze beer for me" Yoongi said. Jungkook chuckled mocking Yoongi.

"What are you afraid of ? Drink something strong dude"

"I'm not afraid of anything kook. I just don't want to stay here all night. And also someone needs to be sober to handle a drunk big bunny."

"yeah yeah whatever" jungkook said as he finished his drink and grabbed one more.

They were sitting at the club drinking and talking about some useless shit. Yoongi was tired of all the things he had done today. But all he had done is eaten burgers at Jungkook's office and walked through the office canteen a few times. He suddenly saw a figure looking at him. At first he didn't give a shit but then he realised.

He can be one of them.

He stood up as fast as the thought hit him of Jimin being alone at home. His palms were sweaty and his breathing got heavier. He saw the way They hurt Jimin and was terrified.

"Kook we need to go home. Jimin is alone at home."

"But why do you care about him so much. He broke your heart."

"I care because I love him" Yoongi said as he dragged Jungkook out of the club.

They were too drunk to drive so Yoongi called his driver.

Beep beep

"hello"

"hello, sir. You really need to come home soon."

"Why did something happen?"

"Y..yes we are attacked. Jimin he-"

beep beep

Yoongi's eyes were filled with tears. He didn't know what to do and was going crazy. Jungkook was with him but was not helping at all. He was himself too drunk to help Yoongi out. Yoongi couldn't just run home and leave Jungkook on his own. He then suddenly got a tap on his shoulder. He looked back to see...

"Hyung what are you doing here?"

"Woozi !!! Thank God you are here. Give me a ride to home NOW!!"

"Okay lets go" Woozi smiled awkwardly.

"Are mom and dad here too?" Yoongi asked in a hurry.

"Yes....."

Yoongi made jungkook stand and walk to the car. he pushed him on the back seat making him fall on his back on the seat. Jungkook fell asleep. Yoongi asked Woozi to drive fast. He was worried sick about Jimin. He couldn't even reach anyone at home. He called everyone but no one responded. They reached Yoongi's house and he jumped out of the car.

"Woozi do you have an extra gun? "

______________________

Thanks for reading ❤️