part 52

(The previous chapter was part 51)

Jungkook was busy in his work when his phone buzzed. He took his phone out to see the notification.
It was from Mr. Min, Yoongi's father.

"What the hell! It's not even the time for Gala

"What the hell! It's not even the time for Gala. Why are they hosting it so soon?" Jungkook said to himself.

He closed all the files he was working on and walked out of his office in a hurry. He called Yoongi but his phone was switched off, "Ah this guy. Pick up the damn phone Yoongi."

On the other side.

"Yoongi lets go to that store its on sale!!!" Jimin ran to the store he was pointing at and Yoongi signed.

"I'm never coming shopping again." Yoongi said to himself and followed Jimin. "Baby, I think that's enough for 5 years." Yoongi said dropping the bags on the floor.

"Don't!" Jimin said. "Don't you dare throw my bags on the floor. Pick them up right now." Jimin said glaring at Yoongi.

"Nah! I'm tired." Yoongi said and sat on a chair kept near the clothes stand. 

"Min Yoongi pick them up or I'll break up with you." Jimin said.

"Fine do it. We're over." Yoongi said carelessly closing his eyes.

"I hate you so much Yoongi!!" Jimin said quietly and ran out.

"Jimin wait!! I didn't mean that!!"

Jimin stopped and looked back. "Really! can we-" Jimin started but Yoongi spoke, " No we are not doing any more shopping." Yoongi said with wide eyes."

"I hate you!" Jimin said and started to walk away with hands crossed.

"Jimin-ah!!!" Yoongi called as he followed jimin.

"Don't follow me!!" Jimin said sternly.

"Baby....." Yoongi said and started to follow him with all the bags in his hands."Jimin stop!"

"What!! I asked you not to follow me.' Jimin said rudely.

"FINE!! GO!!" Yoongi said loudly making Jimin flinch.

"i'm going anyways." Jimin said. He turned around and started to walk. He walked and walked until he realised that he was now in the parking area. That place was dark and silent as hell. Jimin hugged himself and started to walk again.

*whistle*                                                "look what a beauty!" Jimin heard a voice. He was already terrified but he didn't want to show his weakness. He did not pause for even a bit and just walked and walked. He could hear footsteps following him but he did not dare to look back.

He tried to walk more fast but couldn't it felt like his legs froze. Yoongi where are you.

"Aaah !!" Jimin jumped in pain as the one of the guys slap him on his butt. 

"Soft!!" he laughed and the other two joined. "Let me feel that softness too." The other guy came front and grabbed Jimin's hand. He then pulled him close and sniffed Jimin's neck. "Wooo smells good." He wrapped an arm around Jimin's waist.

"Let me...g..go " Jimin said shakily.

"Aww don't be scared we'll just take an hour or two than you can go." The other guy said and pulled Jimin to his grip. Jimin felt his heart beat so fast that it would pop out of his chest. He was angry that Yoongi really left him alone. 

"HELP!!!!" Jimin screamed. "Don't waste your energy now. You need it for satisfying all three of us."the second guy said.

"P...please let me go...." Jimin requested. But the guy tightened his grip on Jimin's wrists making his hiss. "Not gonna happen baby."

"BTW you seem rich just look at these glasses....looks so expensive." the third guy said pulling off Jimin's glasses.

"Let. me. go." Jimin said again. "He making too much noise. Lets take him somewhere more quite." the first guy said and the others nodded. They tried to pull Jimin with them but..

"NO LET ME GO!!" Jimin pushed the guy who was holding him making the guy land on the floor. Jimin ran as fast as he could until he bumped into someone's chest. "Ouch!" he said softly.
_______________________

Thanks for reading ❤️

Vote!