How many suitcases did we bring?

I bend down, kneeling in my knees and zip open the next case, grabbing my remaining heals placing them to the left side.

"I know he's not." I reply looking up at him.

"Because I'm not leaving you either" I smile, his eyes slowly relax from my words.

Cute.

I stand back up from the floor and walk to the draws grabbing the rest of my underwear and place them in the case. Leo grabs his white dress shirts and to throwing them in.

I sigh leaving them as they were.

I'll force him to iron them when we get back.

"How are you so calm, I mean you just killed two people not even 5 hours ago"

Well when your husband is the mafia boss and your father wants to kidnap and you off to someone again you kind of get used to it." I shrug.

"It's not a good situation to be in no, but you have to get used to it or your life will never go back to the way it was. So if somehow my father gets me back and forces me to marry this Russian don then I will fight tooth and nail to get back to you, so killing a few people doesn't really bother me anymore." I breathe out.

Yes wow I just said that.

Progress!

He blinks at me in a daze. I snap my fingers in front of his face. "Uhh Leo?" I snap them again and he shakes his head.

He grabs my face pulling me towards him and presses his lips onto mine. His hands move down to my waist rubbing my sides and then move further down. He rubs his finger over my covered clit, I moan in his mouth making my mouth open which he skips his tongue inside my mouth.

His tongue explores every inch of my mouth until it meets mine. I whimper again when he pushes my panties aside, rubbing my slick folds.

"We can't. Not n-ow" I moan when he skips a finger inside my soaking hole. I moan, escaping the kiss. "We- we need to pack remember. Oh fuck" he slips another finger inside pumping his fingers in and out.

"Mhm" I moan. "Go faster. Please"

"What did you say to me before?" He asks, his thumb rubs over my clit. I whimper and rest my head on his chest while he finger fucks me.

"That- that I would always come back to you.."

"Mhm good girl" he adds a third finger making me gasp and grab his shoulders. I loudly moan when he starts moving faster.

My clit starts to throw and my pussy clenches around his fingers. I feel the familiar build up in my stomach needing a release.

"I'm gonna-" I breathlessly moan out. "Cum for me" I whimper at his words. His fingers work faster in my pussy, his thumb rubbing my clit faster building up my orgasm.

I let out a moan and a whimper when I feel myself come undone on his fingers. He slows down and moves in and out, helping me ride out my orgasm.