It's been nearly 3 hours of walking. I can't teleport when I don't know where this ends.
"Hey hey look above!!" gem pointed. From the endless dark ceiling a small ray of light be seen. Gem held my hands and ran towards it. The brightness blinded me for a second. 

"Welcome to Hell I guess" I looked at gem. "Let's teleport to the castle" gem suggested to which I immediately responded and did so.
"We are having a lot scenario changes today right" gem laughed when the castle walls came infront of us. 

"Yeah lets find Mom. She must know where is JongSuk even though I can't sense mom around" I said walking to the throne room of hell. 

The guards and people in the castle bowed to me and gemmy in respect. Gem suddenly halted and jerked my hands. 

"Hyejin is that JongSuk with the grim reaper?" he nudged me to the direction.
"Hell no I can't let my son die like this" I said and pushed the grim reaper. 

"Princess why are you interrupting in my work?" grim reaper said. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HUH?! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HIM?" I shouted.
"His name was in my list to pick up from earth. Its my job to take the good souls to hell where they belong" the young grim reaper said. 

"But my niece's time is not now. He has long life to live" gem said. "But his name is my lis-" I cut the grim reaper off.
"You see that my son got an old curse on him. It caused to get his name on the dead ones list" I said. 

"But I never leave the people on my list back. That's against my rules. I can't break rules made by the devil" he said.
"Oh really? The rules Mom made? She doesn't give a shit about the rules. And if she saw you carrying her grandson's soul then you are going to die" I held the reaper's throat. 

"You see Mom is not here so which makes me the one in power here. I order you to leave my son's soul. NOW!!" I said with authority filled in. The grim reaper got scared by my dark glowing purple orbs. 

He whimpered and untied my son's rope attached to his neck. JonSuk was safe in gem's arms.
I threw away the grim reaper on the burning hot floor. 

"What fuss is going on here?" the most dominant voice came in.
Dad was behind her like a good husband.
Mom the devil, eyed the situation and smiled creepily. 

Her fingers snapped together and the grim reaper was in ashes. Sorry or wait ouch.
"Honey where we will find a new grim reaper now~" my dad whined.
"We have many candidates for that and we are getting a candidate from heaven this time. The grim reapers here are fools" she said. Dad nodded and came near gem. 

He frowned seeing his grandson unconscious and a red mark around his neck from the rope.
He did his magic and JonSuk's eyes slowly fluttered open. 

"M-mom?" he asked and gem let him stand on his legs.

"Where are we?
Wait why does this look something like hell?!
Did I die? I just remember getting crashed by a truck.
HOLY SHIT?!!
Is Minho okay?
Wait wait mom why can I see Mr.Gem like this?
Did you die?
And who are they?" he continued his rubbish. 

"Aww you are just like your grandfather. You can't stop talking" my cooed and hugged him. "Grandfather?" his eyes wide looking at me. Gem and I nodded together. 

"Lil one meet your grandparents. Your Mom Hyejin's parents. The God and The Devil themselves" gem introduced them to JonSuk. 

"And yeah you were hit by an truck. Minho is okay and in healing stage. Btw you were dead. I and gem came here to save your small ass soul before it was going to get stuck in here" I said with a small smile.