"We only ran up the block Jenae'." He said looking at me like I was crazy.

"Well I'm tired nigga!"

He bust out laughing. "We can walk the rest of the way."

As were walking we stopped by this Cold Stone ice cream shop. Our greedy asses supposed to be jogging. "Hi Welcome to Cold Stone's." Said the girl at the register who was probably like 16.

"Hello." We said in unison.

After ordering our ice cream we sat down and just talked. I dropped my spoon on the table when I seen who came through the door.. It was Marcus..... And Dominic. What are they doing here.

They immediately saw me and Jayden and walked over.

"Whats up Nae Nae'?" Marcus said greeting me. I got up and gave him a hug. Even though I don't fuck with Dominic no more, Marcus and I became close he was like another big brother to me.

"Hey Marcuuuuussss. How you doing?"

"Still pulling bitches if that's what you're asking me." He said wiggling his eyesbrows.

I laughed. "You just getting here and already on that childish shit. Gon somewhere na." I said playfully pushing him.

Jayden and Marcus guy hugged and then my eys met Dominic's.. I saw nothing but sorrow on his face. He looked so good. He had grown his beard out and his eyes were looking brighter. He wore a red polo shirt, dark blue jeans and some polo boots. May I add he's gotten more tattoos on his arms so he has a complete sleeve. Mm mm mmmm. But still fuck him!

"Jayden I'll be waiting on you outside." I said as I picked up my cup of ice cream grabbed another spoon and walked out the door.

I just leaned on the wall eating my ice cream with one headphone in as I listened to "What Is Love" when he walked out the door and stood near me but not too close.

"Do yall need a ride home?"

"We found a way here, we can find a way back."

"Jenae' it's been almost 4 months, you gotta talk to me.." He said.

I sized him up and down. "I am 22 fuckin years old I don't need to do a got damn thing but stay black and live life."
After saying that I decided to walk home.

Before I could get far he grabbed me. "Baby just--"

I spun around and glared at him. He let me go and looked down at the ground. "Jenae' just give me two minutes."

"Nah, I've given you five years. You've had enough of my fuckin time." I said. I turned around and started back walking.

"JENAE' PLEASE."

I put both of my headphones in and turned the music all the way up. Tears were burning in my eyes the whole way home but I refused to cry.

When I got inside I took a shower and got in the bed. As soon as I laid down Jayden peeped his head in the door. "You alright in here sis?"

"Yeah come in."

He came in and hopped in the bed next to me. "Talk to me."

"Bruh that nigga is something else." I said shaking my head.

"I talked to him.. He said he's really sorry Nae and he wants you back."

I sucked my teeth. "Shid, should of thought about that before he had me fucked up."

We heard the keys jingling and the front door open. "BAE, HOOKER wea yall at?!" Shenika said.

"In my room hoe!" I yelled.

She came in kissed Jay and plopped down in my queen size bed. "Well what did I miss in this lil chat session?" She said .

"We seen Dominic today." Jay said.

Shenika eyes got wide motioning her hand for me to spill the tea. "And how did that go?"

"Bih he want to talk I said fuck all that. I gave you five years of my life. Ion wanna hear none of that dumb shit."

"Nae' you could atleast hear what the man got to say. I know what he did was fucked up but atleast hear what he has to say. You know he love you." Jay said.

"He right girl. Atleast hear him out. And if he say some stupid shit we'll whoop his ass."

"Ion know if I wanna hear what the fuck he got to say.. He hurt me too bad. And you know if I woulda did that to him he'd shoot some shit up."

"Take it from a nigga who know about that cheating shit--"

"Nigga the fuck you mean?!" Shenika said sizing Jayden.

"Bae I'm talking bout before we got together chill."

"Oh. Shit say that next time." She said.

I just shook my head.

"Like I was saying.. If a nigga tell you it ain't mean shit and he actually trying to make things right then he's genuinely sorry. Just talk to that man Nae'."

"We'll see." I said.

My mind is saying fuck what he has to say! But my heart is like girl go talk to that boy cause you know it's some unfinished business that needs to be dealt with. I want to follow my heart but my mind keep replaying how he did me wrong.. I gotta sleep on this one.

It wasn't much but I tried! I know yall have been missing Dominic and Jenae' and they are officially back. Yall know what to do. Vote and give me feedback.