The girl's smirk grew more and she disappeared leaving a black mist trait while the other people gathered around the accident spot. 

"Don't touch that!! It's a silver made truck, call some humans and half-bloods" the nearby vampires shouted immediately recognising silver.

Hyejin pov

"M-mom" the two voices of my children called me out. I jerked out of my bed.
"Jinnie we need to go now!" gem screamed in panic. 

"Sukie and Minho" I cried and immediately teleported inside the ambulance.

The nurses were shocked seeing me.
"Stop thinking!! Attach blood bags now" I ordered.
"You idiot why aren't you not driving faster" I screamed at the ambulance driver. 

I had enough shit. I closed my eyes and teleported my children's stretcher bed to Jin's hospital.
"OH MY SATAN!! CALL DR. KIM SEOKJIN NOW!!" I screamed pushing the two stretchers. JongSuk's breathing was lowering. 

"JIN!!!" I cried when he came running in hallway.
"Take JongSukie now. I can heal Minho, Sukie isn't breathing properly, the silver is spreading in his blood like a virus. Please please take him now" I told Jin and let the nurses to take JongSuk's stretcher into the surgery room.
"He will be alright" Jin said closing the door. 

"Minho what happened" I cried on my elder son's body. One nurse led me to a room for Minho and I told her to leave me alone. I closed all windows and doors, let the magic absorb me.
Water sweep from my fingers and covered Minho's body. It healed his cuts and threw out the silver from his body.
I called the nurse in and told to put an IV into his body.

"Hyejin!! I need your help, now!" Jin called me out in the mind link. I teleported in to the to room. "What happened" I asked desperately.
"I don't know but I took all the silver out of him and gave blood to him, but he is still not breathing. I got his blood test and some weird substance is injected into him. I don't know Hyejin what to do" he cried.
"Wait let's not cry and think" I calmed down him. 

The other doctors and nurses were shocked seeing me already.
"Can't they understand he is dead" I heard a thought from a doctor. I broke his neck and crushed his head with my bare hands.
"You have no right to think bad about my son" I shouted at the dead doctor's body. 

"Bring the samples" I screamed in anger. My son is not going anywhere.
"This is fucking dark and evil magic. If this liquid goes into your body then it eradicates the soul from the body slowly. Remember it had happened in your first life before you all became king and queen" gem said seeing the test samples. 

"Black magic. This weird liquid has taken Sukie's soul out. We need to bring his soul back" I said looking at Jin.
"No Hyejin we both know how dangerous is that" he panicked.
"Jin, I have Yoongi's power with me. Nothing is going to happen to me" I gave a sad smile.
"If anything goes out of control and I don't wake up in 1 hour then dispose my body, but I will surely bring our son back"
"You are not doing any of this shit" he held my arms. 

"You are a stupid, okay? Our son is dead here and I am bringing him back and I will also come back. I am not going to die. I still have many works in here"
"Don't you dare to die on me" he pecked my lips and I closed my eyes. 

"Let's go gemmy"
"Ofcourse we need to say a hi to your mom and dad"

Jin pov

I broke in tears when Hyejin's body fell in my arms.
JongSuk was still on the bed with no response. All I could was to cry desperately alone.

"Your Highness you can't enter here"
"My fucking son is in there" I heard Jungkook's scream. 

"HYUNG!!" they all came in the surgery room and broke down seeing JongSuk's body but almost of their's eyes wide opened seeing Hyejin in my arms unconscious. 

"Who is she?" Namjoon asked breaking the silence.
"What is going on with JongSuk?" Jimin asked.
"This is Hyejin she is saving our JongSuk" I teared eyed answered them. 

"Hyejin? Why is it familiar?" Taehyung rubbed his head.
"But where is Minho?" he asked in panic. 

"He is resting now but we have to pray for JongSukie" I rubbed my eyes and slightly cuddled Hyejin.

Jungkook was broke down with Hoseok.
All of us had tears seeing JongSuk and few seeing Hyejin in this condition. 

Please come back

Please come back.
"MOM!! WHERE IS MOM!! SHE SAID SHE IS COMING WITH ME" JongSuk suddenly jumped out of the bed looking around making us shock.
I can't believe she made it but why hasn't she still returned? I looked at her body. 

"Your Highness, Princess SoHyun is lost" Namjoon's right hand mind said in the mind link.
Why are we getting so many bad news?

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

{A/N- Hyejinie!! Don't you dare to die again!!! I can't bring you back everytime😭😭😭}