"Y..yes...hyung..." Jimin said softly. There was complete silence for a few minutes.

"What the-"

"Yes what Jimin?" Jay asked.

"He...he..ch..cheated on me!" And with that Jimin cut the call and tossed his phone on the bed beside him. He buried his head into the pillows and tears made their way down his eyes once again.

_____________________________

"What!?" Jungkook asked with a confused look on his face while Tae glared at him munching on his chocolate bar.

"If you.." Tae said and took a mouthful bite of his bar. "If you...ever....cheat on....me...." He said in between of chewing. "Then that head of yours will be hanging out there in our garden.

Jungkook sighed. He walked to Tae and back hugged him. He buried his nose in Tae's neck, "I can never do that...."

"But Yoongi said that too. And see now what he did. And aren't you guys best friends. How can I be sure?"

"Because even if we're best friends. I'm not Yoongi and Yoongi is not the one and only Jeon Jungkook." He sniffed on Tae's neck making Tae giggle. "And don't you trust me, Taelien?"

"Aishh you Bunny Jeon! Don't call me that!"

"Why aren't you my most beautiful alien?...." Jungkook kissed on Tae's neck. "I love you...."

"I love you more....never leave me!"

"I'll never ever do that."
________________________________

Ting ting

"Welcome to ou- you!"

"Why are you here again?!"

"Thanks for such a warm welcome." Woozi smiled making his eyes disappear.

Aishh how can be someone cute and annoying at the same time. Wendy thought.

"What would you like to have?"

"A date!!"

"Okay- wait what!!?" Wendy looked at Woozi.

"Let's go on a date." Woozi winked at her.

"Laura!!" Wendy called her co-worker. "Please attend this human being." With that Wendy turned around to walk. "Uh- woah!" Woozi pulled Wendy and made her sit on his lap.

"If you can't go out....then we can just have a date here." Woozi whispered to her.

Wendy tried to push Woozi but as if she could. He was stronger than her. "Let go!"

"Nah!"

"Am I not heavy? Let me go!" Wendy tried to pull her hands out of his grip.

"Not at all. I'm enjoying you on me..." Everyone looked at them. And they both smiled awkwardly.

"Wendy...! I think you should go..." Laura said.

Wendy sighed. "If I accept will you let me go?" Woozi nodded in response. "Fine , I'll go on a date with you!" She shrugged.

"Really!?"

"Yeah. Now let me go."

Woozi let her go and Wendy stood up at once.

"Miss. Laura. Please let Taehyungie hyung know that I'm taking her with me. Okay?"

"Uh-huh, but he is not the owner." Laura stopped him.

"Then tell them that Min Yoongi was here to pick her up." With that Woozi pulled Wendy along with him.
______________________________

Time skip--

"Where is Yoongi??" Jungkook asked Yoongi's guard.

"He went to the hospital with you. And he is not yet back home." The man said.

Jungkook nodded. He took his phone out and called Woozi.

"Hello, Woozi..."

"Yeah..h..hyung.."

"Where are you??"

"I'm uh... I'm on a da-"

"Forget it! Do you know where yoongi is?"

"No..no..why-"

"Ok. I need to hang up. Tae is calling me!" With that Jungkook hung up on Woozi.

"Yes, Tae. What happened?"

"Have you found Yoongi??"

"No. He is not at home."

Tae sighed. "Come home kookie. We don't need to find him. "

"Why??! "

"Check your instagram.." Tae hung up.

Jungkook directly opened his instagram and refreshed his homepage.

"What the fuck?!"

"What the fuck?!"

______________________________

Thanks for reading ❤️

I'm sorry for the twist but it'll get better I promise....