Hyejin stood there straight and her eyes were glowing purple. Her gem colour was glitching. No no she can't let the anger take over her. I ignored all the stares and hugged her "Hyejin snap out of it. You are letting people around you know your powers"
"I am here. I am always here for you. Shhh snap out of it" I rubbed her back in a soothing manner and she cooled down immediately with my touch. My poor baby. 

All the students were murmuring within themselves so I snapped "WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT GO TO YOUR CLASSROOMS!!" She suddenly pushed me away "Jungk- Sir what are you doing" and I didn't listen to her and pulled her onto me.
"Stop it Hyena. I remember every fucking thing. Everything and I still love you. I love you my little idiot soulmate" I mumbled and inhaled her scent. 

"HOW!?" the three kids shouted. "Let's go to my office room. We shall discuss in there because we all know walls also have ears here" I took them to my soundproof office. 

The 3 children sat on the chairs and kept Hyejin on my lap. I missed her and her ass also. "Kook I am looking at your eyes right now you know? I can read your thoughts" she giggled.
"So Dad how did you know? How do you remember everything?" the youngers threw question after questions at me. I smirked and asked them "First tell how do you three know?". They gave awkward smiles
"Umm...Dad it-" Minho got cut off when the door slam opened.

"SOHYUN BABY ARE YOU OKAY!!?" the young soulmates of our daughter screamed nearly bursting my eardrums.
"What are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to meet your parents?" SoHyun asked.
"Baby we felt anger in the bond so I came here. Taehyun insisted to come but I sent him alone cause mom dad will feel sad." Yeonjun answered.

"Wait why is Mom sitting on Dad Jungkook?" he asked with wide eyes. "He knows" Hyejin uttered.
"You both missed some big action today" JonSuk laughed and fell of the chair rolling on the ground. I sometimes doubt is JonSuk really my son because he is very similar to Jimin.

Hyejin pov

Later I explained Jungkook how I am alive and how I was always there with them but left the part of the research I am doing now. He begged on his knees asking for forgiveness for hoeing around girls. I didn't want to forgive him for that but those puppy eyes made my knees jiggly so I gave up.

"Babygirl you must be hungry let me bring you some blood" Jungkook insisted. The rest of us eyes widened. Shit I am getting caught.
"You have to tell him Hyejin. Its for your own good" gem said. I sighed when Jungkook brought the glasses of blood for all of us. He motioned me to drink but I shook my head. "Is there a problem?" he asked.
"Papa she can't drink blood. If she drinks now then she will end up vomiting" JonSuk answered out my thoughts. "Why?" he frowned. "You need to kiss her" Minho said.
"I will just do it now" Jungkook smirked and slammed me to the table hovering over me.

Okay this is kinky because literally he is a teacher and I am his student but we are soulmates its okay. He pressed his lips onto mine perfectly moulding each other. He devoured each part of my mouth tangling our tongues. Before things could move on the door opened wide again. "Whats with people today breaking in my door" Jungkook groaned before leaving a kiss on my cheeks.

I stood up and there stood my other soulmate. My breath hitched seeing Hoseok with his blonde hair and styled showing his forehead.

"HOT~"  

"Stop eyeing my husband gemmy"

"Sunshine" he breathed out. "Hobi" I whispered and he took me in his arms. "My little sunshine. Damn I missed you so much...You know I remembered like you told me to" his words felt like a déjà vu. "I missed you too" I said.
"How do you remember me?" I asked. "You promised me to remember baby" he cupped my face with his large hands. "Ahhem..." 4 kids cleared their throat. 

"You can leave if you don't want to watch to live porn" Jungkook warned them. They four ran away from the room.
"They also knew all this time?" Hoseok asked.

"Again" I and gem hissed at the same time. 

Jungkook and I together explained his everything. Hoseok panicked when he got to know I haven't feed for week. "Sunshine let's go and tell everyone. They will all kiss you, you need to feed or els-"
"I can't afford to lose you again" he cried.

"Hobi I can't you don't know the amount of anger Namjoon and Jimin have in me. I heard their thoughts, they are really mad at me. I need to solve everything myself baby. I will have to make up to all of you. Let the three of us for now enjoy. I will be meeting Jin tonight" I said smiling. 

"Can I kiss you?" Hoseok asked. "Such a gentleman" I cooed mentally. Without replying I kiss him. He took his time to feel me with his tongue. I love him so much. He didn't break the kiss because he knows I am vampire now so I can last for more time without inhaling oxygen. I broke the kiss gently and smiled with swollen lips. 

"I love you" I said to him in a low voice enough for him to hear. "I love you too" I said to Jungkook who stood smiling behind me. "Lets go and eat some pizza" he carried me on his back. 

"What about the kids?" Jungkook asked to Hoseok. 

"Let them starve. Idiots they knew all this time and didn't care to share with their own fathers" Hoseok huffed. "Baby they did it because I said them to. I don't want our kids to become thinner" my both soulmates smiled hearing 'our'. 

"Alright I linked them to join us" he gave his bunny smile.
"Hyung~ I came with Jimin Hyung can we use your car?" Jungkook did a cute aegyo.
"Of course I brought our driver don't worry" Hoseok reassured. I rested my head on his back smiling feeling the moment. 

I wish we all can be like this again. I hope this isn't a dream.

"You all will. You all will be happy again together" I heard gem's voice before my eyes closed. I drifted to sleep peacefully on my soulmate's back smiling.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆