MARRIAGE

Next day, I was sitting on my bed and I noticed a tall 6'4 guy with blonde hair and hazel eyes. He looked at me and smiled.I couldn't understand the reason behind his smile,so I just smiled back.
He spoke up breaking awkward slience.
" I am here to take measurements for the wedding"
I was confused whose wedding but I didn't questions him and let him take my measures .
While taking measures his hot breath were falling on my neck making me weak.
The next thing I realised that he was pinned to wall by antonio who was so close to take his life away.
He yelled
"HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH WHAT'S MINE"
I ran towards him and said " please Anthony leave him he wasn't doing anything besides his job"
He looked at me with anger and range and the next thing I know was him dragging me outside .
He pulled me closer and said " I don't like to share what's mine Isabella , you are soon to be my wife there's few things you need to know "
I looked at him with distaste"W-wife, I'll never marry someone like you"
He just smirked and said " you weren't saying this in shower that night"
A deep blush crept my cheeks and I was cheery red.
without wasting time I said " Anthony, I don't wanna marry you please don't do this to me please I beg you"
He just looked at me and said " Buckle up love coz you'll marry me today only"
with that single statement he left me alone in the room.
FEW HOURS LATER
I saw a whole crew of makeup artist and maids .
they kept on working on me for 4 hours and after that when I looked myself in mirror I wasn't the same girl she was someone so heavenly.
Anthony  was leaning against the wall when he said "isa-bella you l-ook " his eyes roam around my body "Mine"

He shifted his attention and introduced a old man in his 50's and said he will be the one walking me down the aisle. I looked at him trying my best to not cry " Please I don't wanna marry you" he just smirked and whispers " Either you or your sister, choice is yours"
I drank my tears and get ready to walk down the aisle
I took a deep breath and I saw a handsome man other side. I mumbled " this is my life this is my fate"

He offered me his hands and priest was saying goes for us to repeat
He said
DO YOU ANTHONYA ROMERO TAKE ISABELLA AS YOUR LAWFUL WEDDED WIFE TO PROTECT HER AND RESPECT HER, TO HOLD HER IN SICKNESS AND HAPPINESS UNTIL THE DEATH
He looked straight into my eyes and said " I do"
Priest turned towards me and said
"DO YOU ISABELLA TAKE ANTONIO AS YOUR LAWFUL WEDDED HUSBAND TO PROTECT HIM AND RESPECT HIM, TO HOLD HIM IN SICKNESS AND HAPPINESS UNTIL
THE DEATH "
I looked in his icy blue eyes and opened my mouth to utter a word but before that I heard gun shots all around and then I heard another bullet sound and Anthony was lying down the ground.
He looked at him and said " you are still mine Isabella my possession you are MAFIA'S POSSESSION"
I screamed on top of my lungs the love of my life was lying life less drop was coming all over and just sat besides him and took his head on my lap " Anthony baby wake up see it's not good to leave vows in middle I am your wife wake up wake up WAKE UP FOR GOD SAKE ANTHONY you can't leave me alone"
I was dragged and I saw my brother and my father they killed him they killed the love of my life * my Anthony*
I feel numb they took me away with them but I died I died the moment I saw anotonio death body...

-------+++++---------++END++---------+++++-
I am thinking to write a sequel to story coz I can't leave their love story empty can we
till then love you all ❤️