Loosing my virginity

Anthony somehow managed to keep me in place and drop my underwear to the floor. The cold air was like whip on my skin. A shudder passed through me and I felt myself shrink. This was utterly embarrassing. My tears were like a full on river streaming down my cheeks. My sobs were frantic.

I didn't know what to say...all coherent thoughts were suddenly unavailable. His lips captured mine again and he pressed himself into my center. He picked me up with the might of his strength and carried me like I was a light feather.

Faster than I could even register Anthony pulled on the cloth from a random table and all the plates and glasses fell to the ground. Like magic, nothing spilled on the table at all. He dropped me none-to-gently and pushed me down forcefully with his huge hand so that I lay there completely exposed to him.

"Please," I begged through my hysterical sobs. I searched his face pleadingly, hoping he could see everything I actually felt for him. But he relayed nothing and simply forced my legs apart. My eyes widened as I saw his cock in all its glory. I'd never seen one before and his was huge. It was leaking.

It was ready.

"Not like this, not here, please..." But he was lost...his eyes were on my center and I knew there was nothing that would stop him. He was overtaken by lust. Anthony wanted me and there was nothing that would stop him.

He positioned himself at my entrance and when I tried to pull away his hand shot out and he held me in place. In one swift motion, he pushed himself to the hilt. I screamed in agony as he broke through my hymen. Anthony couldn't stop a groan from escaping past his lips but he stopped his movements almost as soon as he had started them.

The lust was still there in his blue depths but it seemed his frenzy was finally broken as he looked at me in complete and absolute shock. "You are a virgin," he said it almost accusingly.

Not anymore. I wasn't a virgin anymore.

Anthony stood there, still inside me, unmoving. He seemed torn and at a battle within himself. But after a few moments of listening to me cry he slowly started to move. "Relax, princess." His voice was now laced with regret, but still raw with desire. His hand reached up to wipe away at my tears.

He moved slowly, in and out and after a while the pain started to dissipate. My tears had stopped and I hadn't even noticed when that happened. Anthony leaned in and kissed my face gently- he kissed my eyes and my cheeks but never stopped moving within me.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered into my ear. "The thought of someone else having you drove me insane." He kissed my lips more gently and pushed himself deeper inside of my body. I gasped in surprise at the sudden pleasure that swept through me.

He groaned lowly when he realized that I liked it and pushed himself deeply inside me once again. His lips latched onto my erect nipple and he began to suckle on me. I tried to hold back a moan but it still came out and it was incredibly needy. I wasn't supposed to like this. This was against my will. This wasn't how it was supposed to happen.

But my body was treacherous and thought differently than my mind. My body melted into Anthony's experienced caresses and I pressed my breast deeper into his mouth. He moaned around me and pushed my legs up to bend at the knees. This position allowed him to enter even deeper and at this point I couldn't even think straight anymore.

He began to push his cock in and out with more force. "Anthony," I said in pleasure, as a sinful moan escaped me. His hand reached between us and he began to caress my clit. Everything was so wet down there and the sounds of our sex were turning me on even more.

"You're beautiful, Isabella," he told me as he pushed inside hard, shaking the table beneath us. "You're so fucking tight."

I cried in pleasure as his lips found my other breast and he paid it the same attention as he had the other. My body felt so hot and with his every touch I felt closer and closer to my climax. "Please don't stop," I begged and began to move my own hips to meet his thrusts.

"God," Anthony groaned in pleasure. "You're so fucking perfect." He was lost inside of me.

My hands held on to him desperately and my fingers dug into his back as he sucked in my nipple deeper and deeper into his mouth. While his fingers played with my clit expertly, he started a rhythm within me and I tried my best to keep up. But I was losing control. He felt so good inside me. It felt like I was going to explode.

"Anthony, please don't leave me," I begged. Even through the haze of sex the fear lingered within me. He was making love to me now but in a couple of days he would leave me again back to Los-Angeles.

"Not after this," I cried. Especially not after this.

Anthony released my breast with a wet pop but his free hand came up to pinch the hardened nipple and I moaned loudly at his attentions. His other hand still rubbed at my reddened nub furiously between our bodies and his mouth was hot on my ear again as he spoke, "I never had intentions of leaving you, Isabella." He said, not understanding the true meaning behind my request.

His cock hit something inside of me that caused me to see pure white. My nails drew blood but it went unnoticed as my walls clamped around the meat inside of me forming an incredibly tight seal. Anthony inhaled sharply and slammed into that spot one more time before I finally exploded with pure ecstasy.

"Fuck," Anthony hissed, both of his hands going to my waist to keep me still as he thrusted deeply a few more times, aiming for his own climax.

He closed his eyes in pleasure and I felt his hot seed fill me. His breathing was ragged but he kept himself buried to the hilt, never pulling out as his hands pulled my waist to keep me tightly pressed around him as deep as possible. His cock was still twitching and it caused my walls to flex with him still inside.

"You feel so good, princess. You fit perfect around me." Anthony said after long moments of not moving but finally opening his eyes. He still didn't make a move to remove himself from inside of me though. His fingers drew gentle circles on my waist and a cat-like grin appeared on his features. This was the first time today I saw any type of smile from my fiancée.

Last year he had giving me all sorts of smirks and grins and cocky looks. But today, only now, after sex, did he give me a fucking cat-like grin.

It was infuriating.

The reality of what we just did hit me full force. And I moved away from him so fast like if I had just been burned by the wildest fire. Our bodies finally dislodged and it might have hurt him in the process judging by the way he winced.