NEW STORY SHOUT-OUT

Hey guys thanks a lot for your love and support .
If you guys like harry potter fandom.
I just wrote another book with similar content in Hp fandom

*All mine*

 Draco pov:

Draco pov:

My temper rises. Why can't she just be good and do what she's told? "This marriage is starting off to a banging start," I say sarcastically as I smirk down at her.

"You are a fucking bastard," She tells me and I raise and eyebrow at her tone. She stands up to face me with her hands on her hips. "You're so pathetic that you couldn't even find someone to willingly marry you. You had to kidnap someone and force them!"

I take close steps towards her and I can see fear flash in her eyes. Good, she should be afraid. I kiss her just to show her who she belongs to and I make sure not to be gentle with this. I grab her hair and force her lips to mine in a bruising embrace and I scrap my teeth against her lips so she'll open her mouth for me. She kicks her legs up and knees me in the groin and I cuss as pain shoots through my body. I double over, holding on to myself before deciding that she will not get away with that. She runs away from me and I chase after her after I regain my footing. What does she think she's doing? It isn't wise to make me angrier than I already am.

She makes it all the way to the library, and I finally catch her after she trips over one of her high heeled shoes. They look sexy but they definitely put women at a disadvantage when being chased. I grab her around the stomach and press my chest into her back as I dip my head down to her ear so that my lips are hot against her skin.

"You keep on pissing me off and see what will happen," I warn dangerously. I've killed big bad Aurors before… I can handle a little redheaded girl.

"Leave me alone," She says, trying to wiggle her way out of my arms. I turn her around so she has to face me and she's so much smaller than me that it's easy to do so.

"I don't think I will," I tell her with a smile on my face. Even with tears in her eyes she looks amazing and her curves are pressing into my body. I suddenly want her again and I have half a mind to throw her over my shoulder and carry her to the bedroom myself. "It is our wedding night after all, Mrs. Malfoy," she scowls at the name and I laugh. "It's time to go to bed and you can show me what a good little wife you can be."

CHECK IT OUT YOU GUYS GONNA LOVE IT And don't forget to upvoteLove ya xoxo -

CHECK IT OUT
YOU GUYS GONNA LOVE IT
And don't forget to upvote
Love ya xoxo
-