SEX WITH HIM

WE DIDN’T HAVE MUCH TO pack. So, Carmelo brought us to Anthony’s suite in less than an hour. It was the suite that I’d been in when we were caught at his club, when Sophia and I had met Caleb and danced all night like there were no worries.

I remembered that night had been a lot of fun until Anthony had ruined it for us. One of many thing’s he’d ruined in my life.

My captor was currently not here…and my sister Eliza was moodier than normal. Turns out she had heard everything Adonis and Anthony had talked about back at Carmelo’s place. She’d stayed hidden in the hallway where I had been before outing myself to Anthony. 

Guess she was learning on her own to be cunning if she wanted to survive. It was good for her to learn these things. I might not always be around.

“When do you think he’ll try to use us against father?” Eliza asked, as she looked around the suite. The guards had stayed outside and Anthony had taken off somewhere else.

It was Eliza’s first time here. All the qualities that had drawn me in the first time I’d seen the place seemed to have the same effect on her. The place just screamed money and excellent taste in style.

“I don’t know, to be honest.”

“Well, might as well make it hell for him to keep us here,” Eliza suggested. “Sooner he gives us back, the better…”

“Yeah, you know he could easily kill us too, right?” I reminded. Didn’t need her to do anything stupid.

“Right.”

Besides I had already started thinking up a plan.

The rest of the day was uneventful. Carmelo came inside only to show us our new bedroom. The evening went by fast and I found myself straining my ears for any sound or any indication that our captor was home. And the moment I heard movement in the room across from ours I sprinted out of the bed.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Eliza asked startled, straightening out her skirt and top that had messed up at the quick reaction. 

“Stay here,” I whispered, unable to offer anything else. She didn’t need to know where my mind had been all day. What I had planned for the night.

Eliza was about to say something but I left and shut the door before she could.

Quietly I entered Anthony’s room. It seemed empty at first, but there was the sound of water emitting from his restroom. I thought about it only a moment before going in. He was already in the shower. I took off my clothes and did my best to not draw his attention.

I opened the door to the shower and stealthy stepped inside. He still didn’t notice. His hands were lathering up the soap on his hair. And my eyes took in his full naked form from the back. He was a living god on earth. My body started to shake in reaction to him…I ached to touch him, so I did. Tentatively my fingers touched the taut muscles…tracing the wing of an angel tattooed on his perfectly tanned back.

His body tensed upon the contact. The soap washed away from his hair and he turned to face me. His blue eyes searched my face immediately. He didn’t say anything. But his eyes traveled downward…to my naked breasts. His breathing became ragged.

“What are you doing?” He asked, his voice gruff, but his eyes didn’t look up from my small breasts.

“I don’t know…” I answered honestly… Because I’d never done this before. Seduced a man on purpose. The last time hadn’t exactly been the way I wanted it to be.  The last time had been a nightmare…one that I’d gladly wash away tonight if he let me.