CLUB

"If you want we can meet you out back? You can probably get out through the kitchen. Everyone is in the lobby so your escape should be fairly easy." Joss suggested.

After a few moments Sophia smiled and nodded. "Worked the first time. Sounds like a plan. We'll see in a few."

SNEAKING OUT WAS easier than it had been the first time I attempted it. If we were lucky, Armando probably wouldn't even notice we were gone until way later in the night. He was too busy chatting up important socialites and businessmen to care about his two little charges that weren't really even supposed to be in the city at the moment.

"What's The Vault like?" I asked, curiously.

"It's the hottest club in the city." Caleb responded as he pulled into the club's parking lot. He was Josselyn's friend and as promised, he had been waiting for us at the back of the hotel. He had dark chocolate hair and a sharp jaw-line. His eyes were a deep black. He seemed like the typical pretty boy looking for the tonight's sweet fuck. Playboy.

Like Anthony.

"This is going to be fun," Sophia sounded more than just excited. She was fucking thrilled, probably even more than when she got to meet Drake.

"Wow Sophie, I didn't know you had a rebellious bone in your body," I teased. Her mother would kill her though, after she killed me first.

"Do you guys have your ID?" Josselyn glanced at us for a moment before giving herself a last look in a hand-held mirror."
hadn't thought that far into our little brilliant idea. "I'm kind of underage," I said quietly.

"Shit. What the hell Joss?" Caleb looked at his friend with an annoyed expression. Not at all liking the idea of having to deal with an underage girl.

"What? She looked old enough to me!" Josselyn glared back at him. Like this wasn't her fault at all. "She didn't say anything!"

"How many times have I warned you about strangers?!" He barked, unbuckling his belt with a huff.

"I have my ID," Sophia chipped in, trying to lighten the mood. But a look of worry overcame her and we all sat in dreaded silence for long moments.

"Okay... I know the bouncer. Stay with me. If he's in a good mood, he might let you in...it's worth a try," Caleb said over his shoulder, but he was obviously still displeased. I cringed in the back seat.

Once we all knew the plan, we exited the car, and excitement slowly started to sneak back in. The night was chilly and my first instinct was to rub my arms on my shoulders to produce warmth. But before I could make a move, Caleb was at my side and locked his arm with mine. "Just follow my lead," he reminded me again. Like he just knew I'd fuck this up.

I was already in too deep and there was no going back. The thoughts of turning back now were slim. The look that Sophia had, a look of pure and utter delight, was motivation enough to take step after step after Caleb. There were crowds of people hanging around outside in line, waiting to be let in.

Caleb took us to a side door that was guarded by a tall skinny black guy. He didn't seem like much of a tough guy to me, but the door behind him was open and there were two bigger, more intimidating guys who stood behind, seeming to respect his space. When we approached him Sophia whipped out her ID and Josselyn did too. They were promptly let in, disappearing from my view altogether.

Caleb already had his ID prepared but instead of looking at it, the guy smile broadly. "Home boy! What the fuck is up with it?!" He drawled out. "You been lost like a motha-fucking- bitch?"

I blinked. I knew it was English, yet at the same time, it wasn't my language. I watched the interaction quietly, leaning closer into Caleb.

"My-man, Nero!" Caleb adopted the same slang that the bouncer spoke. With his free hand fisted, he thumped it twice against his chest as a sort of greeting. Then, unsurprisingly, the black guy did the same in return. They were communicating in such an odd way that I couldn't tear my eyes away. This kind of shit only happened in movies.

"Who's the hottie?" The guy nodded in my direction. He shot me a toothy grin and flashed me his golden grill, and for some reason that instantly put me in a good mood.

Caleb shot me a sideways glance before responding. "She's with me."

The guy gave Caleb a suggestive wiggle of his eyebrows and nodded appreciatively. Then, just like that, he stepped aside to let us in- Caleb didn't even show his ID.

"Told you," Caleb whispered into my ear, his chest puffing out with pride, once we were inside mixed in with the crowd. We were safe now.

"Shit Bella, for a moment there I was worried," Sophia said as she stepped into my view. She already had two shot glasses in her hands, not wasting time in handing me one.

I'd had alcohol before...with Anthony. But it was wine and it hadn't been enough to have an effect. This was on a whole other level. "Viktor would not agree." My eyes furrowed as I looked down at the shot with unease. I had spoken similar words to Anthony on our first date when he had given me wine.

Sophia brought her shot to her lips and took a quick swig. "It's whiskey." She said after swallowing it. She made a weird face and then looked at me like it was my turn.

Apparently, she didn't give a damn about Viktor.

Timidly, I followed her lead. The taste was bitter as it went down my throat, leaving a burning sensation behind. "Shit," I breathed. It didn't taste good at all. How could people turn this into a horrible addicting habit?

Caleb laughed, "Not enough, girls." He nodded towards Josselyn who arrived with two more shots in her hands.

"Yeah, okay," I relented as the blonde handed me another. I didn't want to be a prude. The deed was already done- we weren't supposed to be here- might as well make it a memorable night.

"Damn Bella, who knew you had a rebellious streak in you?" Sophia said, mimicking my words from earlier as she teased me.

Rolling my eyes, I turned to Caleb who seemed to be checking out the girls on the dancefloor. "Aren't you going to have one?" I asked.

"Oh, I don't drink," He said with a sheepish green.

"What?" Sophia asked surprised. "Well then that makes you the DD. And you have to make sure we have a good time tonight."

Caleb gave her a flirty look, "Of course. Let me go get you girls another round."

After I took two more shots, it wasn't long before my body started to feel warm all over. "Shit, Sophie, I'm feeling it."

"You guys this is my song. Let's dance!" Josselyn shouted over the music, but didn't stay long enough to wait for our reply. She went onto the dance floor and disappeared into the mix of people.

"How bout it girls?" Caleb held out both his hands for us to take. Sophia and I shared an amused look but we gladly took him up on the offer.

We were dancing so carefree and shook my ass like I'd never done before in my life. The Alcohol seemed to make me more spirited. My body brushed against Caleb's as he expertly moved to the rhythm. It didn't take long before Sophia found another dance partner who had cut in and swept her away.

Caleb and I shot our hands in the air as we danced happily to one of my favorite songs.