FLIRTY WAY

The mood was set so perfectly by the time we got to the concert.  A couple of the songs had hit closer to home than others.  Armando drove to the side of the building where there was a valet guy and when we got out the guy drove away with the Mercedes. The crowd was massive on all sides of the building and security was tight, as we had expected.

Sophia and I exchanged worried looks as we took in the sight of the line.

“Tell me we don’t have to wait,” Annalise said, looking at my brother expectantly. She spoke what Sophia and I had been thinking.

My brother smirked smugly and motioned with his hand for us to follow. He went up to security at one of the main doors where they were checking for tickets.  A couple of the people already in line shot us glares but we chose to ignore them. The security guy stilled when he saw my brother and a look of fear flashed in his eyes. “Sir,” he slightly bowed in respect and opened the door for us to enter.

Armando turned to give us another smug smirk and let us women enter first. Once inside we followed him to the V.I.P section where another security guard who looked bigger than the fucking Rock, stood silently, guarding the door. Looking all unmovable and shit.

He eyed my brother, who simply handed him the backstage tickets to meet with Drake. Raising an eyebrow like he wasn’t impressed, the Rock-wannabe reluctantly opened the door and let us in. My palms were getting sweaty in anticipation and Sophia gripped onto my arm.

“You think I can sneak in a kiss?” She whispered into my ear.

My lips turned upwards and I smiled widely, “I’d like to see you try.” Only she would actually have the guts to do something like that. The most I could hope for was pictures.

“There he is!” Annalise squealed and clasped her hands together in excitement. My head swung to the side alarmingly fast to follow her gaze.

There was the man of my dreams, Drake, surrounded by people who were swooning over him. He was already taking pictures with some of his other fans. He looked so hot in his chains and fresh cut…he was just so fucking Drake!

“Let’s go,” My brother said, looking at my sister-in-law with an annoyed look. Armando was trying to act cool, but it was obvious he didn’t like his wife having another man in her dreams. Men in our world were taught to be incredibly macho and downright possessive with their women. Yet, I couldn’t help but think it was incredibly sweet of him how much he made an attempt to keep that part of himself in check, for her sake. He treated her with respect and always tried to make her smile.

Would Anthony ever do that for me?

We followed Armando as he approached the star of the night and they shook hands.  We didn’t get super close because of the publicist and guard that were with Drake; instead we kind of just let Armando do the talking as we waited patiently.

The music was loud and people around us were all busy chatting away in excitement. Whatever they said was impossible to hear, but Drakes eyes flashed in our direction and he offered us girls a million-dollar smile. He nodded his head at something Armando said and then finally they both walked to where we were.

The security guard followed.

“I hear you girls are die-hard fans?” He questioned as he took us all in, but his eyes lingered on Sophia.  He checked her out from head to toe and back up again until they finally settled on her very exposing V-Neck.

Sophia smiled widely. She loved it. The hoe.

“Omg Drake, I love you!” Annalise exclaimed, taking a step forward and causing Drake to take a step back. Armando’s hand immediately reached out and bolstered her back to his side.  She frowned at him and gave him a look that resembled a disappointed pout.  My brother didn’t seem to care though, his hand stayed on her arm this time, never dropping, and the annoyed look from before returned with a vengeance.

I grinned widely. It was all I could do to stop myself from jumping into his arms and screaming out his name. There was no way you could be blamed for acting like a hot-headed fan-girl in the face of such hotness. Drake was Drake, who could possibly be immune?

“Thank you,” he said, but gave Annalise a wary look. She squealed, blushed, and swooned dreamily over the star and my brother scowled silently— visibly flexing his muscles in an attempt to refrain from saying something that would ruin his wife’s evening.

The sight was hilarious and it served him right that for once Annalise wasn’t worshiping the ground he walked on.  Taking pleasure in this was too easy, like any normal little sister, watching my brother squirm was immensely satisfying. 

“Is it okay if we take some pictures?” Sophia asked, her eyes practically drinking in all of Drake.

When she spoke a grin immediately over took Drake’s features.   “Of course,” he answered charmingly.

I inwardly groaned in substantial jealousy. Why did she have to be so damn hot? Sophia pulled out her phone and handed it to Armando, signaling for me and Annalise to get in the picture.

All thoughts were pushed to the side in favor of excitement.  Somehow, Drakes arm ended up wrapped around my waist whilst his other hand wrapped around my cousin. Annalise was to the other side me, obviously disappointed that she didn’t get closer to him for the picture.

Armando didn’t really seem interested in being a part of the picture and as such was nice enough to play photographer. Finally after a few poses Drakes hand dropped from my waist and I took a step forward going to Armando to look at the shot’s he’d taken.

They were absolutely fucking fantastic.