50

Dedicated to all my readers…

We made it to 50 chapters 🥰.

" Aria! Darling!" Zayn drawled. He pulled her in for a quick hug and kissed her cheeks. Aria blinked a couple times and rolled her eyes.

" I don't even know what to say." She replied shaking her hand. Her eyes scanned the room till they finally landed on the pale gown that was proudly draped on the dress form. Her eyes widened in awe as she took in the perfection.

" You like it?"

She nodded enthusiastically. Zayn chuckled.

" Then go ahead, try it on."

" Really?" She asked as she bounced excitedly.

" Go crazy."

She squealed in delight and took the dress off the dress form, careful not to destroy the delicate fabric.

" Whoa!" She gasped as she stared at her reflection. The A line draped silk chiffon dress swayed effortlessly with her every movement. Its one shouldered sleeve ended in a long cape that trailed after her. It had a delicate pearl encrusted bodice and a leg slit. In short, she looked like a goddess.

" You like it?"

" I love it." She groaned.

" Sorry Aria, it's for a customer."

" Ughh! It fits so perfectly. Whyyyy?" She drawled pouting

" I would have made you one but…"

" It's a one of a kind Zayn Quincy original. I know, I know."

" Go take it off before you ruin it."

" I'm so tempted to actually ruin it. But I can't. It's just so perfect! Why do you have to be so damn good at your job?"

She took off the dress and returned it back on the dress form.

" I'm so tempted to steal it right now." She mused whilst pouting.

" Please don't. So, Jade told me you finally agreed to model for her."

" Yup, she was bugging me and I have a lot of free time on my hands since Jared still won't increase my workload so I thought, ' why not?'"

" She asked me to give you these."

He handed over a bunch of dress bags to her.

" All of this for just a shoot?"

" Hey don't ask me, I'm just the stylist/designer. She's the photographer."

Jade📸: I'mma whoop your ass if you don't get here now.

I'm still picking up the outfits from Zayn's, I'll be there soon😘.

Jade 📸: You had better. My crew is getting anxious.

I'm coming!

" I gotta go Zayn, see you later!"

***

" Oh good, you're here. Everyone's been waiting for you."

" Sorry, We got stuck in traffic."

" We?" Jade questioned furrowing her eyebrows.

" Matt and I. I'm not driving for now, remember?"

" Right. Everyone, I'd like to introduce our model for today, my very own sister in law Aria King."

" It's nice to meet you." Aria greeted shyly at the pairs of eyes staring at her.

" Aria and makeup!" Jade announced as Aria was whisked away.

Jade let out a wolf whistle at the sight of her sister in-law.

" You know, if you weren't married to my brother and if I wasn't straight, I'd totally do you."

" I'd do me too." Aria replied cockily.

" Atta girl!"

" So I want you to stand over here…cross your legs a bit…just like that…perfect."

Jade began taking numerous photos of her. She was dressed in a sleeveless, black body con dress the reached her calves paired with peach coloured Louboutin heels and peach blazer that had been slung over her left shoulder. 

" Could you place your right arm akimbo?…great. Now give me that look you give Jared when you're about to make him beg…ohh feisty!"

Jade took a couple more shots before instructing her to go change into the next outfit which was a V-neck double breasted pale yellow blazer. Her naturally curly hair had been freed from the bun it had earlier been forced into. The make up artist had rubbed some kind of oil on her that made her skin glitter.

" Look at them legs!" Jade laughed as she began taking photos. She began striking different poses as she ran her hands through her hair.
" Work it girl!"

The other outfits were more casual and playful. The bright red and purple Ankara bustier top with off shoulder sleeves had been paired with thick boyfriend jeans, black sneakers and a large black fedora.

The last outfit had been a box cut Ankara top and high waisted shorts paired with white sandals.

" That's all!" Jade announced as she finally lowered her camera.

" Finally." Aria groaned.
" Modelling is super stressful. What's it for anyways? The pictures I mean."

" It's for this new campaign I'm in, we're celebrating strong, intelligent and confident woman."

" That's so sweet of you, thanks for choosing me Jade."

" Anytime. Oh, the outfits are yours by the way."

" All of them?" Aria asked in surprise.

" Yup! They're practically made for you."

" Thanks sis! You're the best! I gotta go now, I don't want to keep Matt waiting and longer. Bye!"

" Bye!"

Jade changed the group name from Aria's bitches 🤪 to Jade is awesome 🤩

I got the pictures!

***
Ciao!
Stay safe 😷.
Bye!!