42

" Swing your leg a little…yeah just like that. Does it hurt when you do so?"

" Uhm, just a little bit." Aria replied.

" Okay. There's nothing wrong though, your leg just needs time to strengthen itself. You're gonna have to use a cane for now, that's to avoid putting too much pressure on the leg." The physiotherapist advised.

" Are there any specifications?"

" No, a regular cane would do. Well, that's all."

" Thank you, I'll guess I'll be seeing you on Wednesday?" Aria asked getting up from the bed.

" Absolutely."

" Have a nice day Mrs King."

" And you too."

***

" Aria, there's a little boy and a seventeen year old who claim they know you down here." Olivia, the receptionist said through the phone.
" Should I send them up?"

" No, I'll be down in a few. Thanks Olivia."

" You're welcome."

She picked up her cane and stood up walking out of her office to the elevator.

" Aria!" Morris yelled running towards her. He hugged her legs earning a chuckle from her.

" Hey buddy." She greeted ruffling his hair.

" You're walking!"

" I am." 

" Hi Mrs King." Miley greeted quietly.

" Aria's just fine."

" Right sorry."

" How are you and why aren't you in school?"

" She has a cold!" Morris piped up.

" That's awful. You should be resting, why are you here?"

" Morris wanted to see you again and I think it's a perfect way to get him off my hands."

" Are you using any medication?"

" No." Miley replied.

" How high is your spice tolerance level?" Aria questioned as she brought out her wallet from her pocket.

" Pretty high I guess." Miley shrugged.

" That will do. Here." 
" That's a gift card for Nengi's kitchen, it's just a block away; tell them I sent you and order a bowl of peppersoup. Chicken, turkey, catfish, beef… which ever one you want. It'll help."

Miley took the card and beamed.

" Thank you Aria."

" It's my pleasure. So, when do you want him back?"

" How 'bout never?" Miley joked earning a gasp from Morris.
" I guess by 1pm."

" Great, I'll drop him off. Take care of yourself."

" Thanks Aria, bye Mor."

" Bye Miley!"

***

" This place is awesome! What is this place?"

" This is an architectural firm." Aria replied as she and Morris walked down the halls 

" Huh?"

" We design different types of buildings; houses, schools, hospitals, hotels and others."

" This place is so cool." Morris replied in awe as he took in the structures of the building.

" Well it has to be cool. This is part of our selling point. It was designed by Ryan King, Jared's dad. It shows how great we are at designing."