16

" When are you going to start planning for the wedding?" Louis asked Aria.

" I've been so busy lately. But you guys could plan the wedding."

" Oh no, we couldn't. We already had our own weddings, now it's your turn."

She raised an eyebrow. It was clearly obvious that they would love to plan the wedding.

" It's fine. You can plan the wedding."

" If you insist." Louis replied smiling.

" But, I want a small wedding."

" Imade-"

" A small wedding." Aria stated firmly glaring at her mother.

Elizabeth sighed.

" Fine. Anything else?"

" Zayn designs my outfits."

" Of course."

" Who's Zayn?" Louis asked.

" Zayn is Imade's best friend. He's a designer that works for Vera-"

" Oh! I think I know him. I've seen him in Vera's store a couple of times. Vera is an old friend of Jared's." Louis said.

Of course she is.

***

" I need you to wrap your arms around her…tilt your head to the side a little…a bit more. Okay perfect. Hold the pose."
" I think we can take a break. I want to go through the shots we have."

" Okay." Jared replied.

Aria detached herself from him and walked to her office.

" Is…everything alright?" The photographer asked.

" Yeah, she's just tired."

" Oh, we just have a couple more shots then we'll be done."

" Awesome, I'll go tell her that."

He knocked on the door of her office but was met with no response so he let himself in. He found he curled up in a corner, crying.

" Aria." He called softly as he reached for her.

She jumped away like he was acid causing his heart to clench; she looked up at him with glossy eyes void of emotion.

" Aria…please."

" You know you don't have to pretend like you care. You got what you wanted." She said quietly looking down. 

He moved closer and hooked a hand under her chin raising her head to meet his eyes.

" I'm sorry. I-I-I…Aria I called off the wedding. I told Zayn-"

She swatted his hand away and glared.

" That doesn't change anything. I'm only doing this until my father gets better. And once he does, I'm filing for a divorce."

She stood up, turned her back towards him and made her way towards the door.

" I love you." He blurted.

She stopped and chuckled.

" Do you really expect me to believe that?"

" It's the truth. Everything I did was so you could be mine." He pleaded, desperation seeping into his tone.

She laughed.

" What kind of fictional world do you live in?"

He clenched his jaw.

" One day, one day you'll love me-"

" If you think that this marriage will be anything like the ones you read about in books, then you're mistaken."

He pulled her closer and kissed her.

She shoved him back and slapped him, hard! 

" Bastard." She spat.

She wiped her lips with her sleeve without a single care about her glossed lips then she stormed out of the office.

His cheek stung from the impact of her palm on his face. But he didn't mind. A huge grin broke out on his face as he lightly licked his lips.

For years he had fantasized about kissing her. He always wondered how her thick lips would taste.

' Heavenly.' He thought to himself.

Although the kiss barely lasted for 5 seconds, it had him hooked. He wanted more. He was ready to endure whatever she would throw at him just as long as he could feel her lips on his.

The kiss kept replaying in his head. Her rich cocoa butter scent still lingered on him, he remembered how soft her bossom felt against his hard chest. How well her body moulded into his.

" Fuck." He mumbled.

He was getting turned on by a simple kiss.

" Everyone out." He gritted as he entered his office.

" But we still-"

" Out!"

They scurried off.

He brought out her picture from the secret compartment of his desk and smirked.

" One day Aria. One day."

***
Ẹ n lẹ ooo 🤗,
Last one today, I promise😅,
Did you like it?
Thoughts on Aria?
Stay safe 😷
Bye!!