46

Jared opened the door to the sight of Jacob; dancing around. Shirtless, in hot pink boxers and purple socks. He opened his mouth to speak but closed it. He decided it was best not to ask questions. Jacob was on a whole other universe of weird.

" Lukie poo!" Jacob squealed as he ran over to hug him.

" Don't you dare touch me." Jared warned.

Jacob pouted as he took a step back.
" But I missed you!"

" Jacob-"

" Ever since you and Aria got together for real you've been ignoring me."

" I'm not ignoring you, I'm just busy."

" I am going to have a long chat with Aria about letting you come see me more often."

" Would you let me enter my house in peace?!" Jared exclaimed as he pushed past Jacob who pouted and then said,

" Rude!"

" At least this place is cleaner than the last time." 

" Yeah, mum came over."

" That explains it," Jared muttered as he took a seat.

" How's the wife?"

" She's good," Jared replied smiling softly. Jacob noticed the soft smile and rolled his eyes.

" Sure! Rub it in my face that you're happy." Jacob said sarcastically.

" I'm in love, sue me," Jared replied grinning widely. He was about to speak when his phone dinged.

My ❤️: Hey!, You're at Jacob's right?

It's not Jacob's 😑. I own the damn house.

My ❤️:Right 🙄. 

What's up?

Text bubbles appeared and disappeared before she finally typed,

My ❤️: Nothing.

Don't tell me nothing. What's wrong?

My ❤️: I'm craving spicy grilled chicken from Bukaliscious😔

Then order some.

My ❤️:They're having some issues with their phone line.

Something tells me I'm not going to like what you'll say next😒.

My ❤️:Could you please get me some 🥺?

Aria ☹️!

My ❤️: Please 🥺?

Aria it's halfway across town 😫

My ❤️: I know. I would have gone myself but…you know I'm still scared of driving.

Ughh! Fine!

My ❤️: Thanks babe 😘. I promise I'll make it up to you tonight 😉.

I'll definitely take you up on that. I love you ❤️.

The text bubbles appeared and lingered for a while 

My ❤️: I know.

His heart deflated slightly.

" Earth to Jared!" Jacob exclaimed snapping his fingers in front of Jared's face.

" Sorry."

" You are whipped."

" I'm not denying it. God, I'm so happy! Life is wonderful!" He sighed softly.

Jacob gagged and shook his head.

" Marriage has made you sappy."

" You'll understand what I mean when you fall in love."

" Yeah…not going to happen. I'm quite content with the bachelor lifestyle."

" One day you're going to find a girl that will make you rethink that."
" She is going to make you fall so hard that you won't even realise it. And she's going to be immune to your charm, just like Aria was to mine."

" I highly doubt that." Jacob snorted.

" Mark my words Jacob, you're going to eat those words when you fall in love."

***

" I'm home," Jared announced as he entered the house.

" Are you okay?! You should have come home immediately it started drizzling." Aria said as she helped him out of his wet jacket.

" I couldn't let you down. You wanted spicy grilled chicken and I promised to get it for you." He replied through chattering teeth.

She took the bags from him and set them aside.

" Come on, let's get you into warm clothes." She said.

" If you want me naked all you need do is ask." Jared started smirking. She shot him an unimpressed look and pushed him up the stairs.

" I think we need to stock up on bath bombs, those things are amazing," Jared said excitedly.

" I didn't think you'd…" her voice trailed off as soon as she saw him. The water droplets from his wet hair trailed down his throat to his naked chest before being absorbed by the towel that hung low on his waist.

He chuckled as he noticed the hunger in her eyes. He stood in front of her and took her hand, placing it on his defined abdomen.

" If you want me, just ask. I'm all yours." He whispered huskily.

" I'm hungry." 

" The chicken is downstairs."

" I don't want the chicken." She replied pulling him on top of her.

***

こんにちは!🤗,

Stay safe 😷.

Bye!!