48

" Jared, I would like you to meet my daughter, Rachel Johansson. She'll be taking over the resorts very soon." William introduced.

" It's nice to meet you." Jared replied shaking hands with her.

Rachel was a stunner. Straight blonde hair, light blue eyes, slim body with long, tanned legs that appeared to run for miles.

" Same." She replied with a sexy smile to which he just nodded.

" Where's the Mrs?" William teased.

" Mrs?" Rachel questioned raising an eyebrow.

" Yeah, I remember telling you that Jared was married."

" I don't recall." Rachel replied smiling.

" She's his personal assistant. A very intelligent and beautiful lady." William mused.

" Indeed. She'll be here in a few minutes. She went to get some files. So I think we can begin."

" I'm sorry I'm late." Aria apologized as she entered the conference room. Jared looked up from where he was seated and smiled lovingly at her.

" Aria! I asked after you just a while ago." William chirped.

" Good morning sir."

" Good morning dear, this is my daughter Rachel Johansson. Rachel meet Aria, Jared's wife."

" Hi, it's nice to meet you." Aria said extending her hand towards Rachel who ignored her.

What crawled up her ass and died?

Aria smiled politely and took her seat next to Jared. He squeezed her hand lightly.

" So Jared, when did you take over the company? You look so young yet you're so experienced!" Rachel gushed.

Aria raised an eyebrow.

Excuse me?

" I took over about 3 years ago."

" Whoa!"

" My father endured I had a capable personal assistant before he fully handed over the company to me and I'm glad he did cause I honestly don't know how I would have survived without Aria." He held Aria's hands and kissed her knuckles.

" I might do the same for you Rach." William mused.

" Would you mind showing me around Jared?"

" Of course! Where would you like to see first?"

" Let's start with the reception area." 

***

Aria found herself clenching her fists by her sides at the sight of Rachel and Jared laughing. She had no idea why it bothered her so much. They were on a tour of the building as per Rachel's request.

" Oh!" Rachel squealed as she tripped.

" Careful." Jared said as he steadied her.

" Thank you." Rachel replied smiling as she gripped his biceps firmly.

Aria scowled.