44

Jared rubbed his eyes groggily as he woke up. He adjusted the sheets covering his lower half and furrowed his eyebrows ; the activities of the previous night came flooding back. He looked to his side to check if it was true, if he had actually made love to Aria. She was right by him sleeping soundly.

He stared at her face and smiled. He was tempted to run his hand along the planes of her face but he was scared. He was scared that she would wake up and accuse him of taking advantage of her. He was scared that she would blame the alcohol for everything that had happened.

His heart pounded in his chest as she stirred awake.

Please let this be real.

She threw him a lazy smile as her eyes slowly adjusted to the lighting of the room.

" Good morning." She mumbled softly, peering at him from underneath her lashes.

" Morning." He replied.

She trailed a finger down his chest and kissed his lips. His arms went round her instantly, he let her take control of the kiss.

" Aria." He groaned as she kissed his jaw.
" A-aria...work...the office. Oh God!" He breathed.

" It's weekend." She replied as she continued teasing him.

" But project...final...fuck!"

" How 'bout we call June to push the meeting forward and then we stay here...all day."

" I like the sound of that."

He flipped them over so he was on top of her.

" I thought you were going to call June?"

" June can wait, I have more important things to deal with."

" Like?"

He stared at her dilated pupils and smirked.

" Like making love to you till you can't walk."

***

Aria was carefully cut the vegetables in front when a hot mouth started placing kiss down her neck. She was wearing one of Jared's shirt that hung loosely off her frame. She groaned.

" I swear to God if you make me orgasm one more time I'll fall into a coma." He let out a low chuckled that rumbled through his chest. The sound sent shivers down her spine and caused her toes to curl.

" I can't help it." He said pressing himself against her. She gasped as she felt his hard length pressing into her back.

" Jared I am going to..." the words died in her throat as she spun around to face him. He was almost naked with the sheets they'd been tangled in the only thing covering his lower half. She took in the planes of his broad shoulders and his defined chest and gulped. She noticed the red scratch marks that lined his body(no doubt from her nails) and blushed.

He tilted up her chin to meet his gaze.

" You have never been shy around me. So don't start now."

She smashed her lips on his wrapping her legs around his waist for another round of lovemaking.

***

" Hey! Sorry I'm late, I was kind of busy."

" It's fine." Jade replied sipping her latte.

" With what?" Bella questioned.

A horny husband.

" Oh you know, work." Aria replied as she sat.

Bella narrowed her eyes at her and smirked.

" You had sex with Jared!" She exclaimed.

" Keep it down!" Aria hissed as they got strange looks from the people around them.

" You did what?!" Jade whisper yelled.

" Okay! Okay! Fine! Jared and I had sex...well we've been having sex."

" Been having? Oh God that means you're still having sex." Jade said with a horrified look.

Aria shrugged.

" How'd you know?" She asked Bella.

" You have that ' I just had sex' glow. When did it happen?"

" The night of the party."

" No wonder I haven't been seeing his sorry ass at my place." Jade mused.

" Wait...so does that mean...you're staying?"

Aria smiled and adjusted the ring on her hand.

" Yes." She replied earning a squeal from Jade. They got strange looks again.
" Jade!" She hissed again.

" Sorry. I'm just so excited. I can't believe you're actually staying!"

Aria took in a deep breath and smiled.

" I'm happy."

" Took you long enough." Bella snickered. Aria replied with the middle finger.
" So, how was it? I need details!"

Aria blew on her nails and smirked.

" Let's just say, Jared knows what he's doing with his mouth."

" Ewww! Gross! I didn't need to hear that. TMI Aria!" Jade cringed.

" I can't believe Jacob won the bet." Bella scowled.

" What bet?" Aria asked narrowing her eyes at her friends.

" On how long it would take you and Jared to have sex." Jade replied plainly.

" You guys bet on my love life?"

" Technically, it's not your love life. It's your sex life. And besides, we're not the only ones. Your parents already placed a bet on how long before you get pregnant."

" How much did you lose?"

" 1k each." Bella and Jade replied simultaneously.

" I can't believe Jacob...won. How's that possible?"

" Black magic."

***
Dia dhuit!🤗
My updates this week aren't going to be regular but I'll try my best.
Stay safe 😷.
Bye!!