27

" As you can see from the slides, we made the overall design playful and fun. The arcs, pillars, stairwells and the others have a structural design that attracts children but keeps them safe. We also made sketches of a little playroom as a little bonus for the kids. Mrs Riley, could you please pass it round?"

" This is impeccable Mrs King." William Johansson, one of the company's biggest clients commended.

Aria tried not to wince at the use of her new last name.

" Thank you sir."

" A beautiful design and a beautiful presenter don't you all agree?"

The others in the room nodded in agreement, a few actually chipping in their own compliments.

She blushed.

" I don't expect anything less from your company, you're the best in the business."

" You're too kind sir."

" Jared, you made a wonderful choice of assistant and wife."

" I know sir. She's the mastermind behind this company. She's the real head of the company, I'm just the ceremonial head."

Everyone chuckled except Aria who tried to not to roll her eyes.

" A job well done."

" Thank you sir. Please enjoy the refreshments." Aria stated with a smile.

Both male and female followed the melanin goddess's every move. Everyone wanted to involve Aria in a conversation, they all gathered around her like moths to flames even more than usual and Jared suspected it was due to her outfit.

" Excuse me but I need to speak with Aria."

They begrudgingly dispersed leaving Aria with Jared.

" Office, now." He stated walking out of the conference room.

" What's so important that you had to make me leave our clients?"

He clenched his jaw.

" What are you wearing?" He asked cutting off her rambling.

She paused and quirked an eyebrow.

" Excuse me?"

" What the hell are you wearing?!" He roared

She flinched.

" I'm sorry for raising my voice."

" Clothes." She stated folding her arms.
" I'm wearing clothes."

" I am not in the mood for your smart mouth."

" And I'm not in the mood for your hot temper!" She snapped making her way towards the door.

" Well excuse me for questioning my wife's indecent dressing!"

She turned around and scoffed.

" Since when did a blouse and a knee length pencil skirt become indecent?" 

" They were basically ripping your clothes off with their eyes!"

" Then that's their fault! Not mine! They are the one who have perverted minds because there is nothing wrong with the way I dress! Mrs Riley and I wore the same thing but because I'm more curvy you termed it as indecent!"
" And if you're going to take me up on that, you might as well add your other female employees!"

" I forbid you to wear this outfit ever again!"

She laughed.

" Forbid? You can't forbid me to do anything. I will wear what I want to wear. I'm not going to burn my entire wardrobe because you can't get over your stupid jealousy!"

" Don't push me Aria."

" And if I do?"

He trapped her against the wall and pinned her hands above her head with his left arm. He slowly undid the top button of a blouse exposing the top of her ample breasts.

He was so close that she count each eyelash. His hot breath fanned her face causing her to clench her thighs as desired pooled between them; her toes curled and her knees wobbled, she had to bite her lip to keep her from whimpering.

" Do you know how easy it would have been for someone to do this?"

He undid another button.

" And see what's mine?" He whispered in her ear.

" The same way it would have been easier for me to do this."

She kneed him in the crotch.

He fell to the floor moaning in pain.

" Don't push me."

She walked out without sparing him another glance.

***

Halló!🤗,
Thoughts?,Drop 'em in the comments section.

Stay safe 😷.

Bye!!