𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟓𝟓 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

꧁꧂

[26 years ago]

"My parents aren't home." Billie turns the light on from the hall. Kendra nods walking inside holding the bags of food they needed to take home after their first date at a restaurant got disturbed by paparazzi. Pepper runs towards them, barking. "Hey girl, shush it's late at night!" Billie chuckled tying her silver hair in a ponytail. "Let's eat inside my room!" Kendra followed her and sit down on her bed. Billie put on a bad movie and they are having dinner on her bed.

Kendra still was bothered that the paparazzi are constantly calling her gay after Billie's interview. Billie revealed that they are seeing each other, which is fine by Kendra since they have talked about it. But she doesn't get why they have to put a label on her.

Billie glanced at Kendra and put the plates away when they finished their dinner. "Hey, are you still thinking about the lame paparazzi?" Billie asks, pressing the movie on pause. Kendra faced her.

"I just don't get it-. The questions Kendra are you gay now? It's so stupid-." Kendra rolls her eyes.

Billie smiled. "Kendra, are you gay now?" Billie teasingly asks. Kendra groans and tackled Billie so she will lie down on her back. Kendra straddled her and hold her wrists above her head. Billie bites her lip looking at Kendra. "Damn. You know I like being manhandled. Sexy as fuck." She chuckles.

Kendra giggle. "Sometimes I'm so worried about you. You are dirty-minded every single day."

"Hm. You love it." Billie smiled flirtily. "Yesterday night was so sexy and you loved me working on you." She licked her lip, biting on it now. Kendra blushed letting go of Billie's wrist. Billie took the chance to grab her hips and spin them around so she was on top of Kendra now. "My submissive baby." She lies in between Kendra's legs. "Was it your first time?"

"Maybe."

Billie chuckles. "Alright." Billie's eyes traveled on Kendra's body. "About what did we talk again?" She says tracing her fingertips on Kendra's bare legs.

"About the media calling me gay. I'm sorry I'm just not used to it." Kendra rolls her eyes.

"They will see it as normal, baby. Don't worry. It's just new because we have been seeing each other often. Or-. Do you have second thoughts?"

"No! I like you, Billie. I don't care about them it bothers me that they even need to ask if I'm gay."

"They just want it to come out of your mouth. Just like they are asking me why I never smile or if I even have a soul." Billie laugh. "Do I look soulless?"

"Sometimes yeah." Kendra nods. They laughed.

[23 years ago]

Kendra sways her hips to the echoing music inside the empty room from their first apartment. She's wearing Billie's old oversized blouse and just her pink panties. Her hair was curly and free and the windows are open to let the fresh air in while Kendra is painting their office room in a lilac color.

Billie opened the door of their house and put the heavy grocery bags down. She heard the music and looked around touching her dark blue hair. She closed the door and walk inside the living room, walking to the first door that leads to their office room. Since it's their first house they decided to have a little apartment, just with a kitchen bathroom living room one little room for an office, and one master bedroom.