𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟎𝟑

BILLIE grabbed her headphone and listened to her winning candidate, singing inside the studio booth

BILLIE grabbed her headphone and listened to her winning candidate, singing inside the studio booth. Billie had her program where she's looking for one singer talent and who won will get a contract offered to get trained by Billie Eilish. The girl named Janette is lucky. The girl stared at Billie while she singed and Billie smiled at her putting her thumbs up. When Billie told her to stop, Janette walks out of the booth.

Billie turns her chair to face her. "You did great! I only think that we need to change the chorus a little because something doesn't feel right." She nods. "I'll see you next week, okay? Again, good job!" Billie winked making the girl melt inside. She secretly had a crush on Billie, so sometimes it's hard to focus on music when she thinks of Billie and her making out in the studio. "You are quiet today, is there something wrong?" Billie asks worried, standing up. They stand close to each other, making the girl gasps.

"Yes. It's just-. I don't want to go home right now."

Billie nods. "That's okay. I stay here getting some work done. You are free to stay as well." Janette nods again. "Is there something you want to talk about?" Billie asks politely but she shook her head no. "Alright, if there is something I'm here. Make yourself at home." Billie sits back down.

"Thank you." Janette smiled and sit on the couch behind her. She opened her book for school but couldn't focus at all. She stares at Billie, watching her focused on the music she's making. Someone knocked on the door and opened it. Janette rolls her eyes when she sees Kendra walking inside the studio. She's always jealous of Kendra. Of how beautiful she is and talented and of course the fact that she's Billie's girlfriend.

"A coffee for madam." Kendra placed the coffee next to Billie. She smiled and stand up, they kiss each other. Janette fast looked away from them.

"Thank you, baby. I just needed that! The coffee machine here is crap, I should buy a new one." Billie chuckles and grabbed her cup, taking slightly sips.

"Oh, hey Janette I didn't see you there!" Kendra smiled. Janette greeted her quietly and dive inside her book again. Kendra glanced at Billie. She shrugged. "Uhm anyway, I'm heading home for a quick change before I leave again for my appointment. I forgot my keys." Kendra bites her lip. Billie laughs and grabbed her backpack, getting out her keys.

"Here you go. I have a spare with me." She gave it to Kendra. "I'm visiting Marvin soon to help him with painting his house." Billie lied.

"That's nice! Kiss him for me." She kisses Billie's cheek and walks towards the door. Billie snorted and watched Kendra pulling on the glass door.

"Kissing Marvin? That's gross." Billie scrunched her nose. "I will say hi. Okay?"

Kendra laughs and walks away from the studio. Janette put her book down and watched Billie getting back to work. "Who is Marvin?" She asks. Billie turns her chair and faced her.